Ratings for Dr. George E. Bonn

Don't trust the staff. Didn't help me, said they sent statements, but I did not.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Bonn and his staff are incredible, I need 2 teeth extracted due to damage. This made it particularly difficult, the staff worked me in quickly and were absolutely professional and compassionate. During the exam Dr. Bonn was very informative and helped me feel secure in the decision (being female it's never easy to loose teeth) but left all final decisions to me. The procedure was quick and pain levels were bearable, as I woke he was right there. Fantastic to have a doctor right there when you wake. At my follow up appointment I found the same compassionate and knowledgable Doctor, he explained everything and said the site was healing great. If it weren't enough to have a knowledgable compassionate Doctor, great and friendly office staff and clean office. I received a check for over paying (I had no idea I'd over paid), honesty as well. I would recommend Dr Bonn to anyone in need of oral surgery services. Trust me you'll be happy you seen him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Everyone & everything went better than expected ! Procedure was smooth Dr. was very clear in what could be expected.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed (3 of which were impacted) at the age of 35. Dr. Bonn got me in right away with little notice on my part to accomodate my schedule and make sure I wouldn't miss a vacation I had booked. From start to finish eveyone there was very helpfull and Dr. Bonn was very personable. He explained every aspect of the procedure as well as risks and aftercare. I couldn't imagine feeling more comfortable after speaking with him in my consultation. The procedure itself was a breeze (since I was completely out). The follow up and aftercare was top notch. He called me at home that night to see how I was doing and answer any questions. He made himself available 24/7 for any questions / concerns. I actually had to call him on a Sunday to ask a few things before my trip and he offered to come into the office and take a look to ensure I was fine. Aside from some normal healing pain for a couple days the whole experience was smooth and I healed great. I HIGHLY reccomend

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Awesome friendly staff ! The girls made me feel so comfortable I was very scared. They also help me with my insurance. Dr, Bonn was very nice and skilled I had no pain. He even called me that evening to check on me. I would reccomend this office, I give them a five star rating.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr Bonn himself is an amazing surgeon. I felt little pain after my wisdom tooth extraction. However, the front office staff needs a big lesson in effective listening and bedside manner. I have never in 41 years felt so insignificant as I did by the receptionist. I felt as those my discomfort and concerns were secondary to money. A patient just wants to feel that the Heath care facility has a genuine concern for their well being. Awesome surgeon but unfortunately unlikely to recommend based on staff only especially if money is an issue. Full payment required before the procedure. There are other oral surgeons that allow payment plans for those who are struggling in this economy but still need medical attention.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

WORST customer service ever. The receptionist girls are so disgustingly pathetic and rude they will not admit anything is their fault. Didn't tell me I couldn't eat before my procedure, heard from a friend I couldn't and had to cancel my appointment. It is disgusting how rude people can be and knowing these people are the ones who are supposed to take care of you and your dental health. DO NOT GO HERE.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Two great experiences: #1: I was 7 months pregnant and needed top wisdom teeth removed. He was so kind and funny about it; used local and everything went great. Didn't wanna risk doing bottom with pregnancy/impacted teeth. #2: Six years later, finally needed bottom wisdom teeth pulled because of infection. Staff was able to get me in right away, got my insurance approved on an emergency basis...within 2 days of contacting Dr. Bonn my troublesome teeth were out! Great bedside manner, funny, easy going. Would highly recommend him! My husband will be following up with him soon to have his wisdom teeth removed also.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I was terrified of getting my wisdom teeth extracted for over a decade because of the complications I new were going to be involved. I've in fact had two other dentists over the years turn me away because of the complexity and risk involved in this surgery. Dr. Bonn not only agreed to take my case on but explained the probabilities and was honest in the possible outcome at all times. The surgery included 2 impacted top wisdom teeth that were entering into the sinus cavity and 3 ( not a typo ) impacted bottoms, 2 destroying my back molars and the 3rd fused on the right side with the other wisdom tooth. Despite the possibility of permanent loss of feeling, a broken jaw and tearing of the sinus cavity, Dr. Bonn skillfully managed to avoid all of it. To speak even more about the caring person that he is, he called me himself after leaving his office the day of the surgery to check on how I was doing. I could not recommend anyone as highly.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Awful. I developed TMJ after his extraction of 1 wisdom tooth and his office didn't even want me to come in and kept arguing that it probably was a pre-existing condition. I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to eat a bagel for a year. Please don't go to this doctor. Trust me you'd rather pull your tooth out yourself

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010