Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Vitagliano

There are no words to equal the kindness and results here at Vitagliano Orthodontics. The staff makes every visit a joy. They have the most beautiful facility too. My sister, brother and I all have had or have braces and we actually look forward to our appointments. If you want to get braces in a clean beautiful environment, with the most friendly gentle technicians and orthodontists, there is no better place than here.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

um like they noob cuz they relly suck my teeth arent straight after 1 day and the PROMISED me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

The office is very professional and there is a very positive environment atmosphere exuded from the staff. Appointment times are very close to on time. We rarely have to wait. Her teeth are looking better every day.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Always an excellent experience with professional staff. With my second child here now, always consistent

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

This office provides the best care anyone could ask for. We all come here mom, my brother and sister. Thanks to Dr. Joe and his All-star team we all have beautiful smiles.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Bella loves coming to this office! She feels comfortable and more at home than when she's at hone...LOL

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Always pleasant,everyone so friendly and helpful! WE have never waited more than 5 minutes and they always are accommodating and polite if you need to reschedule at last minute! Have recommended to several friends!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Extremely friendly staff. Dr. Joe is very thorough and cares about his patients. I would recommend this office to friends an family. They always help even when patients are nervous to come to the orthodontist. Great place!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Our experience at Vitagliano orthodontics has been amazing from start to finish. The attention to detail and warm personal service has exceeded our expectations from the receptionists to the technicians to Dr. Joe. This is my third child to have been a patient here and I do not have any complaints, only praise. Looking forward to the exceptional service here with the next two kids!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr. Joe and his staff have been amazing throughout my sons treatment. My two other children have had a wonderful experience as well. All of the staff are friendly and informative and would recommend this practice highly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019