Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Vitagliano

This was a wonderful experience for my daughter. Her braces came off 6 months early than expected. The office is week run,super friendly and organized. Having been a patient of DR. V when I was younger I knew there would be no other practice I would send my daughter's.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

The office staff is very friendly and everyone is Very attentive , patient and always accommodating. The office is nice and clean.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Beautiful office. Everyone is always helpful and my teeth look great. Thanks :)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Everyone is always prompt, curtious, pleasant, and caring. We've always had a great experience here with the level or care and service on my daughter's perfect teeth

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Every visit has been very pleasant. The staff is always attentive and nice

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Every time we come to this office everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. My children enjoy coming here, and that's why we travel from Kings Park. Keep up the good work. ????

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

We are very satisfied with our experience. Our oldest daughter's teeth look beautiful and our middle daughter is on her way to a beautiful smile as well. All staff members are extremely courteous and professional, every treatment is being well explained to patient and parents, which we appreciate. No wait time at appointments is also fabulous, life is busy enough! We will continue to recommend your services to anyone who is looking for a professional orthodontic office - we are very happy customers!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Always on time, and very accommodating. Staff is always friendly

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Our experience with this office has been great....the people that work here are all friendly and personable. We never have to wait when we come in and they are very flexible with their scheduling.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

My experience is always a pleasant one. The office is very friendly from the minute you step in the door. The wait to be called is never too long and everyone seems to love there job here. My children love to check themselves in and think it's cool that they can brush before being seen.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017