Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Vitagliano

Always a very professional environment with a family atmosphere

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Coming here for four years, cleanest most professional dentist office I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Our experience here has been wonderful! Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. Appointments are easy to schedule and the wait time to be seen is quick. The atmosphere is comfortable and warm. The staff are very experienced. We are so happy we chose Vitagliano Orthodontics!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Our experience here has been wonderful. Our older daughter just got her braces off after 3 years and the doctors and staff at Vitagliano have been amazing throughout. Now our younger daughter is starting treatment and we wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. Two of our nieces also come here so it's a real family experience! We would definitely recommend Vitagliano to anyone. ????

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Always pleasant. Staff is attentive and caring towards children. Facility is very kid friendly. No complaints.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

We are so happy to be here. Every single staff member we have had contact with has been amazing! Christina J was EXTREMELY helpful getting us starred and fully explaining the whole process to us. I am so very comfortable to bring my children here for their orthodontic needs. Thank you for being such an awesome practice.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I love the staff here at Vitagliano's office. Everyone from the front desk, financial consultants to the dental hygienist are so friendly and personably. It makes coming to the Orthodontist a enjoyable experience for all 3 of my kids(ages 14, 11 & 9). I also love the cleanliness of the office and the wonderful themes that decorate the office.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

We have been coming to Dr. Joseph Vitagliano office for 2 and a half years. I have been very impressed with this office from day one! The staff is amazing from when you enter to when you are being treated. They are always smiling and very friendly. Dr. Vitagliano offers many rewarding experiences and rewards for proper dental and orthodontic care! Dr. Vitagliano and his staff made my son feel at ease at every appointment! Not only the people who work here but the decor is inviting to kids! I would definitely recommend this office for orthodontic needs!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Super friendly!! Very professional and personable !! Everyone makes every appointment so easy and almost enjoyable !!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Our experience with Dr Joe and his staff members are very friendly and patient. We're very pleased with the outcome after treatment.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017