Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Vitagliano

I love the staff here at Vitagliano's office. Everyone from the front desk, financial consultants to the dental hygienist are so friendly and personably. It makes coming to the Orthodontist a enjoyable experience for all 3 of my kids(ages 14, 11 & 9). I also love the cleanliness of the office and the wonderful themes that decorate the office.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

We have been coming to Dr. Joseph Vitagliano office for 2 and a half years. I have been very impressed with this office from day one! The staff is amazing from when you enter to when you are being treated. They are always smiling and very friendly. Dr. Vitagliano offers many rewarding experiences and rewards for proper dental and orthodontic care! Dr. Vitagliano and his staff made my son feel at ease at every appointment! Not only the people who work here but the decor is inviting to kids! I would definitely recommend this office for orthodontic needs!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Super friendly!! Very professional and personable !! Everyone makes every appointment so easy and almost enjoyable !!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Our experience with Dr Joe and his staff members are very friendly and patient. We're very pleased with the outcome after treatment.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

We love Dr Joe and all the staff!! Always a great expirence!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I love the office. All the girls are so friendly and helpful. We drive here from Ridge... about 40 minutes away. Everyone is always smiling. I would highly recommend Dr.Joe and the office to anyone. I can't thank you enough.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I am very happy Dr.Vitagliano's office. Three of our children come to him and I will not hesitate to bring the fourth child, when it is time. My daughter's teeth came out beautiful. My son is challenging with 6 permanent teeth missing. His experience has been great and his teeth will be amazing. My third child is coming along wonderfully. We never wait long and the girls in the back are amazing. To make an appointment or change is easy. They even removed my son's Joseph baby teeth. I love this office and I am happy with the results. My children's smile is very important to me and this is the place to achieve great results.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have not had any bad experience or have anything negative to say . The staff is always very welcoming and understanding. The treatments and care are always great.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Very pleasant! The office staff are so helpful and friendly!! The technicians make the appointment painless and easy!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

This was a wonderful experience for my daughter. Her braces came off 6 months early than expected. The office is week run,super friendly and organized. Having been a patient of DR. V when I was younger I knew there would be no other practice I would send my daughter's.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017