Ratings for Dr. Burton A. Schlecker

My son had surgery yesterday with doctors Slechler. The office staff in Wayne was terrible they kept changing my appointment cancelling the appointment very unorganized. The doctor didn't even come and talk to us after the surgery left it up to the nurses thought that was very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Great Doctor and Great Staff. I have been a patient of Dr. Schlecker for over 20 years. I have had medical problems that Dr. Schlecker has addressed and resolved. I now go every 6 months for follow up visits and testing.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. Schlecker was the only one who was able to diagnose me with IC. I have gone to him for 20 years and he has always been so nice and helpful. He explains things to me in detail as to what he is doing and why and never hesitates to answer any of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone. wait time use to be long but has gotten alot better. Staff is alway helpful and has a smile.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

horrible!!!!Doctor was having a bad day and took it out on my husband

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I would recommend Dr Schlecker to anyone looking for the best urologist. He performed my surgery over 5 years ago and the results were amazing. His office staff are amazing and caring. Wait times can be long...but worth it.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Schlecker is by far the best urologist I have ever been to. He couldn't have been more caring and nice. More importantly though, he definitely knows what he's talking about unlike most in his field.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

waited and hour to have less then 5 minutes with him... Not very happy

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

DO NOT GO HERE! He has an office in Wayne and Clifton, Wayne is a little better but stay away from Clifton! The people there especially the office manager are unhelpful and rude. The office manager Michael hangs up the phone on patients while they are asking questions. Don't think you will ever get through to Dr. Schlecker he never calls back thats why they have Michael call. When I called regarding a problem and because I was feeling very sick their response was go to the ER. The nurses and front desk didn't even get the DR. This was by far the worst doctor experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

After going to several area urologists a few years ago and receiving no relief for my Interstitial Cystitis,(a severe bladder disorder), Dr. Schlecker was the only one who helped me. He is an expert in his field, as far as I am concerned. No wonder he has received such a large number of commendations. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a competent urologist.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Great doctor, very knowledgeable. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr Schlecker to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Dr. Burton A. Schlecker's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton, NJ