Ratings for Dr. Stuart B. Mushlin

Absolute best doctor and front office I've ever had any patient is lucky to be in their care

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Mushlin is my PCP and is very responsive to getting me in as soon as possible including before and after normal appointments. Staff is friendly and RX refills can be done by phone if necessary. His quick thinking saved my Nephew's life and he has a deep regard for humanity.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

The other ratings above fly in the face of my experience. He is caring, smart and connects well. He gets back to me in a timely manner. I have gone to him for years and he far exceeds other doctors I had in the past.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Agree with previous posts about MD's ego. Needs to be MUCH MORE sensitive towards patient's feelings and special needs. Heard him open a mouth and couldn't believe it. If he can't diagnose you, he uses fancy generic medical parlance like conversion or somatization disorder to sum you up. Made me feel very marginalized, like a malingerer and I was disgusted.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Doctor refused to see me after his move to a new location was not posted and nobody {4 different inquiries at his hospital ] and consequently after arriving at Brigham and womans 30 minutes prior to my appointment was 20 minutes late to his office. I waited 1 year for an appointment and then he recheduled by mail ,from sept to november and then refused to see me . It was the most arrogant move I have ever witnessed, by any professional ever . He should retire if he is that adversely impacted by time . Brigham and womans put a general practitioner in the Cardiology unit , Why ? He is not listed on any directional signs thruout the hospital and the lack of info about his location is apalling ,but it was soon superceded with his uncaring ,egomaniacal behavior .

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Very helpful and insightful. The staff support for prescription renewal, etc. is weak.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

Dr. Stuart B. Mushlin's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1973)