Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Certo

Dr certo treated me very rudely and unfair he just didn't care

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I WENT TO DR CERTO AND FEEL HE WAS EXCELLENT! THE STAFF WAS VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL. I DIDNT HAVE A LONG WAIT AND I DIDNT FEEL ANY PAIN WHEN HE DID MY FILLING. THEY WERE ABLE TO GET ME IN FOR A CLEANING AND EXAM IN A TIMELY MANNER. I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND WILL CONTINUE TO GO THERE.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

HORRIBLE! Went several times as I had severe pain in same teeth and nearly died from pain and infection from his botched 'work'. When I finally stopped trusting him and went to another dentist, I needed a root canal and finally extraction as he had COVERED up decay, and old silver filling with composite. He literally left it in there! My new dentist could NOT believe her eyes. He missed several serious things, threatened my health, and it costed me about 2600 in cash to repair his botched, negligent work. Save yourself. Go somewhere else. And, he stands there with a blank look on his face when he squirts local in the wrong spot and ur telling him ur not numb he's drilling anyway! He can't even numb you right!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013