Ratings for Dr. Ahmad M. Jaffal

He is the most considerate, knowlegable doctors I and my wife who also uses him have ever had the pleasure of seeing professionally. He listens to his patients very carefully and attemps to do his very best to treat them as he would wish to be treated. by the way, he was recommended to me by another medical doctor who is a pediatrician and knows him professionally.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I'm young, male, and generally distrust doctors. Dr. Jaffal saved my life. I didn't feel at any time that he was a "pill pusher", which I have felt from many other previous PCP's. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

very thorough wonderful personality even though I was ill he made the visit enjoyable. I would ( will) recommend Dr Jaffal to all of my friends collegues, and clients. He's really a great Physican. He's very punctual,once I was examined and he diagnosis me he was genuinually helpful as well as thorough and percise . Rarely do fing such Doctor's with such a good bedside manner as his.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Wonderful doctor. Very efficent, detailed oriented, very caring,trusting, and a great listener.You get maore than your monies worth having Dr. Jaffal as your Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Arrogant!!! Doesn't care much.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. Ahmad M. Jaffal's Credentials

• Univ Of Jordan, Fac Of Med, Amman, Jordan (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA