Ratings for Dr. York Paul Moy

With me he was a butcher. I went in for kidney stones. He said best to go in after them. I woke up in such pain for days. Had a stint in there and the string fell out. He had to go in again. All I can say is pain, pain, pain. For some reason doctors recommend him. Not sure why. My advice which is based on my experience with him is simple...RUN!!! Bad bedside manner, and unprofessional privileged type.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Moy, I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an Urologist.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

He is egocentric. More concerned with his own image than with the care of patients. He misplaced my medical file.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

In terms of my case, this doctor was negligent, abusive and highly unprofessional. This assessment is confirmed by an independent investigation of Waterbury Hospital by the State Department of Public Health. At his hands, I suffered enormous pain and acquired several serious conditions - including MRSA. After being discharged with these acute medical problems, I went to Yale where it took them 4 more weeks to sufficiently rehabilitate me enough that I could go home.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

He is a great Doctor. Explains things in english and is methodical is resolving your medical problems.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Moy is a very competent, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. It is very refreshing to have a doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients. He was able to diagnose and treat me almost immediately when two visits to the ER couldn't find anything wrong. I would highly recommend Dr. Moy to anyone that is currently having any type of Urological issues.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. York Paul Moy's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)