Dr. Naheed Mohamed

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Naheed Mohamed

Dr. Mohamed was so calming and professional. His kindness and expertise made the appointment really comfortable. He wants the work to be done really well, so he's careful and makes sure the job is done perfectly. Really talented.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

The staff was warm and friendly. Although Dr. Mohamed was working on my mom, he kindly offered me a chair in the op to make her more at ease. He was professional, courteous and quick! A wonderful experience for both of us.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Mohamed and the Staff all made me comfortable throughout my dental procedure.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

excellent, felt very comfortable throughout the procedure

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I was expecting a lot of pain and general unpleasantness but everything went well ..appreciated the big TV I could watch from my chair during the implant to distract me. Very professional Dr.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr Mohamed was very patient and took his time explaining my procedure in detail. The office also provides sedation which was amazing since I was very anxious about my surgery. The surgery was a breeze and Dr Mohamed was so gentle. My results are amazing and I highly recommend Dr Mohamed to anyone looking to treat their receding gums.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Mohamed was very polite and made feel at ease. He did a great job with my implant and both myself and my dentist are pleased.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Naheed Mohamed joined our practice in June 2011. He provides comprehensive periodontics and dental implant therapy. He graduated dental school from Boston University, then went on to specialize in Periodontics at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He brings his energy, advanced clinical skills, extensive experience and impressive credentials to our practice. He is a caring individual who shares our commitment and dedication to our patients. In his spare time he likes to spend time with family and friends.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2007)
  • Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 2010)

• Dental implant surgery