Dr. Naheed Mohamed

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Naheed Mohamed

The welcome, informative attitude of Dr. Naheed Monhamed & his staff assisting him set me at ease as to the procedure that I was to face. He was gentle, & explained things as we went along & also as to follow up appointments. I appreciate that I am not left in the dark as to what to expect. The ladies working along with him made him and his team exceptional. I would gladly see him for any other necessary treatments, including the procedure that I am presently going through. I would highly recommend him & his staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I appreciate Dr Mohamed's patience and willingness to explain a process step-by-step when asked. He's also conscience of patient comfort (which is always appreciated), and has always taken the time to make sure any work is done well rather than fast. As well, shout out to all other dental staff working there. The ladies are always really good at making patients feel comfortable, and have been a great help in explaining processes as well. Thank you!! Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

As uncomfortable as the procedure could have been, Dr. Mohamed explained each step as he went and made sure I was at ease. Very professional. Would recommend him for sure.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Thank you for making my experience far less painful than anticipated

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Mohamed was so calming and professional. His kindness and expertise made the appointment really comfortable. He wants the work to be done really well, so he's careful and makes sure the job is done perfectly. Really talented.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

The staff was warm and friendly. Although Dr. Mohamed was working on my mom, he kindly offered me a chair in the op to make her more at ease. He was professional, courteous and quick! A wonderful experience for both of us.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Mohamed and the Staff all made me comfortable throughout my dental procedure.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

excellent, felt very comfortable throughout the procedure

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I was expecting a lot of pain and general unpleasantness but everything went well ..appreciated the big TV I could watch from my chair during the implant to distract me. Very professional Dr.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr Mohamed was very patient and took his time explaining my procedure in detail. The office also provides sedation which was amazing since I was very anxious about my surgery. The surgery was a breeze and Dr Mohamed was so gentle. My results are amazing and I highly recommend Dr Mohamed to anyone looking to treat their receding gums.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Naheed Mohamed joined our practice in June 2011. He provides comprehensive periodontics and dental implant therapy. He graduated dental school from Boston University, then went on to specialize in Periodontics at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He brings his energy, advanced clinical skills, extensive experience and impressive credentials to our practice. He is a caring individual who shares our commitment and dedication to our patients. In his spare time he likes to spend time with family and friends.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2007)
  • Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 2010)

• Dental implant surgery