Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Naheed Mohamed

Jennifer made my initial contact in the chair comforting, and answer in all my questions for me. When it was time for Dr. Mohamed to do his thing, he explained briefly each step he was taking for the procedure. This I found comforting.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Considering I was initially very nervous before the procedure, having the implant procedure wasn't that bad.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Had a complicated extraction, Dr M kept me informed step by step through the extraction. It was painless, i had to ask if it was complete

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Pain free extractions...only at Alliance Dental Specialist :). Hope you're doing well!

Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a complicated extraction and Dr Mohamed talked me through every single step. I felt really very comfortable with the procedure:))

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Dr. Mohamed and his assistants take pleasure in reassuring our patients and providing them with all the information required to help them understand their treatment plan before and after.

Submitted December 19, 2016

Very kind, efficient and helpful staff. Dr. Mohamed is professional & compassionate and makes what could be an unpleasant and frightening experience much easier and more comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Periodontal surgery should not be an unpleasant experience. The team at Alliance always ensure that you are at ease from start to finish. Thank you!

Submitted December 19, 2016

Professional Doctor and staff, would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Thank you for rating us and for your high recommendations :)

Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Mohamed made my tooth extraction a very pleasant experience- if that is even possible! Always walking through each step and ensuring I was comfortable before proceeding. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Thank you for your high recommendations!!! We hope you are doing well :)

Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Mohamed alleaved all my fears of a molar extraction . The procedure was almost pain free, quick and professional. I highly recommend him for any dental work. Thanks so much, Dr. M.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Thank you for your high recommendation and we are happy to know that we alleviated your fear of extraction. Hope you are doing well!

Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Mohamed and staff are EXCELLENT!!! all around.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Thank you for taking the time to review us!!! We are pleased to hear that your surgical procedure went well :)

Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Mohamed has explained the procedure very well and there is usually good follow-up.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Naheed Mohamed joined our practice in June 2011. He provides comprehensive periodontics and dental implant therapy. He graduated dental school from Boston University, then went on to specialize in Periodontics at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He brings his energy, advanced clinical skills, extensive experience and impressive credentials to our practice. He is a caring individual who shares our commitment and dedication to our patients. In his spare time he likes to spend time with family and friends.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2007)
  • Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 2010)

• Dental implant surgery