Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Naheed Mohamed

I can't say I love going to the dentist, but my recent experience was great, despite it being a difficult extraction. It was as promised painless, even after. So thank you Dr. Mohamed to you are your wonderful staff, Bernie and Jen.I can't say enough, but I will certainly recommend your services, in fact already have.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Very friendly staff, dr was very informative during procedure! Would define recommend to other people. Had a good experience. On time as well

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

pain free and excellent staff procedure was quick

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

considerate, knowledgeable and exceptionally professional

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Pain free from Crown lengthening procedure. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Jennifer and Bernadette are so lovely, so is the rest of the staff as well as Dr. Mohamed. They always ensure I have an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Jennifer made my initial contact in the chair comforting, and answer in all my questions for me. When it was time for Dr. Mohamed to do his thing, he explained briefly each step he was taking for the procedure. This I found comforting.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Considering I was initially very nervous before the procedure, having the implant procedure wasn't that bad.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Had a complicated extraction, Dr M kept me informed step by step through the extraction. It was painless, i had to ask if it was complete

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Pain free extractions...only at Alliance Dental Specialist :). Hope you're doing well!

Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a complicated extraction and Dr Mohamed talked me through every single step. I felt really very comfortable with the procedure:))

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's response
Dr. Mohamed and his assistants take pleasure in reassuring our patients and providing them with all the information required to help them understand their treatment plan before and after.

Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Naheed Mohamed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Naheed Mohamed joined our practice in June 2011. He provides comprehensive periodontics and dental implant therapy. He graduated dental school from Boston University, then went on to specialize in Periodontics at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He brings his energy, advanced clinical skills, extensive experience and impressive credentials to our practice. He is a caring individual who shares our commitment and dedication to our patients. In his spare time he likes to spend time with family and friends.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2003)
  • Boston University (Grad. 2007)
  • Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 2010)

• Dental implant surgery