Dr. Anu Bhalla

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anu Bhalla

I saw her this morning and she’s the best Told me everything she was doing even before she did it and made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Bhalla did an amazing job. I just saw her this morning and it was a pain and stress free experience. Dr. Bhalla and the entire staff were very courteous and professional. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Bhalla was so gentle and patient and efficient. Did not have any post procedure pain. If I need a root canal in the future I will absolutely go back to her and not a regular dentist.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

My appointment with Dr Bhalla was the most enjoyable experience. I was impressed with the work she did for me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I met Dr. Anu 4 days ago for a complicated root canal. She explained everything before the procedure, asked if I had any concerns. She took her time to prepare me and let me know what she was doing for every step by telling me what to expect. Thorough, gentle, patient and calm...which has a mirror effect on the person in the chair. Post procedure she took the time to explain to me what the next 12, 24 and 48 hours could feel like. Also, she gave me her email and phone # of the clinc to reach out should I have any questions. Her work was excellent, I had no post procedure discomfort. There is typically so much anxiety associated with root canals, but I sincerely would recommend with Dr. Anu to anyone who is scheduled to have this procedure.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Bhalla was redoing a route canal done by another dentist. It went great, I have to say I was a little worried about how it all would end up. My appointment today was great. Dr. Bhalla and her staff are really welcoming and caring. Dr. Bhalla is gentle and very knowledgeable. I trust what she is doing! Right now my tooth feels 100% better!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Bhalla was outstanding -- very professional, extremely good and a lovely personality. She made a difficult root canal as painless and enjoyable as it's possible to be.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I was referred to White Pines in Timmins to see Dr. Bhalla and everyone from the Receptionist, to the hygienist, to Dr. Bhalla were extremely nice and professional. The Hygienist (I was so nervous but I think she said her name was "B" or "Bea") was very nice. She explained everything regarding the procedure and made sure I was doing ok throughout the entire procedure. Dr. Bhalla was absolutely amazing as well. She explained what she was doing, reassured me, was very calm and definitely knows what she is doing because I did not feel any pain with the root canal. By far the BEST dentist I have ever seen. Thanks for the great experience.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I am a Dental Hygienist who unfortunately needed a root canal retreated. I was in pain and was looking for the best treatment I can get. The reviews and ratings brought my attention to Dr. Anu Bhalla. She definitely knows what she is doing! She is very calm and informative. I did not feel like my two appointments were rushed at all. Her assistant was great as well. They worked well as team! I was seen in a timely manner. Communication was amazing, Dr. Bhalla made sure we were both on the same page with the possible outcomes of the treatment. I am now pain free with amazing work done, as I saw in the xray taken after the procedure was over. I highly recommend you visit Dr. Bhalla for endo work. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Bhalla was awesome at explaining everything she was doing & took all the time necessary to make sure my son was comfortable & feeling in control. Root canal x 2.....done & done ! No issues

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Anu Bhalla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anu Bhalla was born in India and immigrated to London, Ontario with her family at a young age. She graduated from the Ivy League Institute, University of Pennsylvania, School of Dentistry in 2011. She then moved to Los Angeles for specialty training in Endodontics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Bhalla successfully completed her RCDC specialty examination and is on track to becoming a Diplomat of the American Board of Endodontics. She is a member of ODA, CDA, George Hare Endodontics Study club and the American Association of Endodontics. Dr. Bhalla currently resides in Mississauga, Ontario and when not devoting time to her career, she enjoys travelling, reading, yoga and spending time with family and friends.

• English
  • Hindi

• University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2013)