Ratings for Dr. Anu Bhalla

I am a Dental Hygienist who unfortunately needed a root canal retreated. I was in pain and was looking for the best treatment I can get. The reviews and ratings brought my attention to Dr. Anu Bhalla. She definitely knows what she is doing! She is very calm and informative. I did not feel like my two appointments were rushed at all. Her assistant was great as well. They worked well as team! I was seen in a timely manner. Communication was amazing, Dr. Bhalla made sure we were both on the same page with the possible outcomes of the treatment. I am now pain free with amazing work done, as I saw in the xray taken after the procedure was over. I highly recommend you visit Dr. Bhalla for endo work. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Bhalla was awesome at explaining everything she was doing & took all the time necessary to make sure my son was comfortable & feeling in control. Root canal x 2.....done & done ! No issues

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I had never had a root canal and arrived feeling very apprehensive. All the staff, front office and dental assistant were friendly, professional and helpful. Dr. Anu Bhalla, was incredible. She was not rushed and took time to explain to me the what was being done. During the procedure, I found the nervousness leave, I believe this is due to her calm, comforting, competent demeanor. I felt confident that I was in good hands. Even after the procedure, she did not rush off to the next patient, she explained the next steps and answered any questions. A potentially nerve racking experience turned out to be a very positive one. Without any reservations, I would highly recommend Dr. Anu Bhalla. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The staff was very professional and explained exactly what was transpiring throughtout the procedure. The doctor and assistant showed a concern for welfare and comfort at all times. Her technique for inserting the freezing of the tooth was quite gentle. She is a very competent and professional, but also quite concerned that her patients have a positive experience.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

dr. anu bhalla and assistant were super helpful before ,during,and after root canal. they are so calming and professional and deserve at least 10 stars. i cannot say enough about dr. bhalla and her staff everyone was so great. looking forward to my next visit. all the best and thanks again cyril meade

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr Bhalla has such a calming effect to her entire procedure was totally pain free she is very professional and at the same time personal. Her and her assistant were wonderful Beautiful offices and very organized.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Bhalla was amazing. Very calming and explained the whole procedure before, and as she was performing the root canal. Her assistant Emily was amazing as well! Hopefully never need to see them again, but if I do, I would definitely go back to her!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Had root canal done this morning. I was quick and little pain except for the needle to freeze. Even that wasn't painful at all. Dr. Bhalla was excellent at explaining what she was doing during the procedure. If all my dentistry was like this morning I'd go more often.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Totally calmed my fears! Dr. Bhalla was excellent and very professional. Thank you Dr. Bhalla.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr .Bhalla was wonderful, did not feel needles for freezing. She is a very caring person and explained everything very well. All of the staff are excellent. Caroline C.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Anu Bhalla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anu Bhalla was born in India and immigrated to London, Ontario with her family at a young age. She graduated from the Ivy League Institute, University of Pennsylvania, School of Dentistry in 2011. She then moved to Los Angeles for specialty training in Endodontics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Bhalla successfully completed her RCDC specialty examination and is on track to becoming a Diplomat of the American Board of Endodontics. She is a member of ODA, CDA, George Hare Endodontics Study club and the American Association of Endodontics. Dr. Bhalla currently resides in Mississauga, Ontario and when not devoting time to her career, she enjoys travelling, reading, yoga and spending time with family and friends.

• English
  • Hindi

• University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2013)

AARP