Dr. Anu Bhalla

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anu Bhalla

Dr. Bhalla and her staff were professional and friendly. I went in for a root canal and Dr. Bhalla explained the entire procedure clearly and confidently. The operation went well and the results have been great. Thanks again to Dr. Bhalla and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Bhalla was very professional when I visited her last week, for a root canal. I have had no problems since then. She is top notch the way she explains the procedure that she will follow and thoroughly diagnoses the problem before hand. Her hands are very steady and I never once felt uncomfortable nor stressed. I appreciated going to Dr. Bhalla and hope that she continues to excel in this field. Her assistant handled every instruction with professionalism and was kind and caring also. Bravo to Dr. Bhalla!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

The entire staff (especially Felica) and Dr Bhalla were very friendly and professional. She was able to identify my issue immediately and took the time to explain everything in detail.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Was referred to Dr. Bhalla for complications following root canal done by another dentist. Dr. Bhalla quickly diagnosed problem, patiently answered all my questions and promptly referred me to an oral surgeon. For any future root canals I will insist on no one but Dr. Bhalla. Her assistant was genuinely warm and supportive and kept me at ease the whole time.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Thank you Dr. Bhalla and your assistant. Was a delight being your patient today. Friendly, very kind and professional! The five star rating is genuinely fitting.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I saw her this morning and she’s the best Told me everything she was doing even before she did it and made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Bhalla did an amazing job. I just saw her this morning and it was a pain and stress free experience. Dr. Bhalla and the entire staff were very courteous and professional. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Bhalla was so gentle and patient and efficient. Did not have any post procedure pain. If I need a root canal in the future I will absolutely go back to her and not a regular dentist.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

My appointment with Dr Bhalla was the most enjoyable experience. I was impressed with the work she did for me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I met Dr. Anu 4 days ago for a complicated root canal. She explained everything before the procedure, asked if I had any concerns. She took her time to prepare me and let me know what she was doing for every step by telling me what to expect. Thorough, gentle, patient and calm...which has a mirror effect on the person in the chair. Post procedure she took the time to explain to me what the next 12, 24 and 48 hours could feel like. Also, she gave me her email and phone # of the clinc to reach out should I have any questions. Her work was excellent, I had no post procedure discomfort. There is typically so much anxiety associated with root canals, but I sincerely would recommend with Dr. Anu to anyone who is scheduled to have this procedure.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Anu Bhalla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anu Bhalla was born in India and immigrated to London, Ontario with her family at a young age. She graduated from the Ivy League Institute, University of Pennsylvania, School of Dentistry in 2011. She then moved to Los Angeles for specialty training in Endodontics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Bhalla successfully completed her RCDC specialty examination and is on track to becoming a Diplomat of the American Board of Endodontics. She is a member of ODA, CDA, George Hare Endodontics Study club and the American Association of Endodontics. Dr. Bhalla currently resides in Mississauga, Ontario and when not devoting time to her career, she enjoys travelling, reading, yoga and spending time with family and friends.

• English
  • Hindi

• University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2013)