Dr. Anu Bhalla

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anu Bhalla

I had an excellent experience for my root canal! Pain free and everyone was very professional and caring

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

What a much better experience than I had expected for a root canal, no pain during or after. Amazing doctor and her staff we amazing as well....

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Great staff. Painless, quick,and easy. I could have feel asleep having root canal.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Root canal was very smooth and painless. Procedure was explained very well.Dr. Bhalla is gentle when doing the procedure and pleasant to deal with.100% satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr .Anu Bhalla is an absolute credit to her profession . Her pleasant demeanour and explanation of procedure completely puts you at rest . I can recommend Dr. Bhalla with the highest regards . Thank you for the best procedure and many thanks to your dental assistant

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Very pleasant experience. Everyone very kind and helpful. Dr. Bhalla is gentle and explains everything.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I went to Dr Bhalla after being on IV antibiotics and a failed root canal by my own dentist. I was worried they would have to pull the tooth. She was calm, professional, reassuring and explained the procedure to me and answered all my questions. They did the root canal in 2 stages to allow antibacterial medication to work inside the tooth. The worst part was the local freezing. I’m thrilled with the results and so happy I went to her for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Root canal was a walk in the park. Hardest part was trying to stay awake during the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr Bhalla and all staff at the Timmins office were amazing! I was so relaxed with the anesthetic that I didn't realize Dr Bhalla was speaking to me and not her assistant during my root canal. My only suggestion would be that perhaps she could have called me by my name since I was a little dopey but otherwise, everything went exceedingly well. I'm a very happy patient!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

What an amazing dentist!! Would recommend to anyone who has had a previous bad experience.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Anu Bhalla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anu Bhalla was born in India and immigrated to London, Ontario with her family at a young age. She graduated from the Ivy League Institute, University of Pennsylvania, School of Dentistry in 2011. She then moved to Los Angeles for specialty training in Endodontics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Bhalla successfully completed her RCDC specialty examination and is on track to becoming a Diplomat of the American Board of Endodontics. She is a member of ODA, CDA, George Hare Endodontics Study club and the American Association of Endodontics. Dr. Bhalla currently resides in Mississauga, Ontario and when not devoting time to her career, she enjoys travelling, reading, yoga and spending time with family and friends.

• English
  • Hindi

• University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2013)