Dr. Anu Bhalla

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anu Bhalla

Very pleasant experience. Everyone very kind and helpful. Dr. Bhalla is gentle and explains everything.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I went to Dr Bhalla after being on IV antibiotics and a failed root canal by my own dentist. I was worried they would have to pull the tooth. She was calm, professional, reassuring and explained the procedure to me and answered all my questions. They did the root canal in 2 stages to allow antibacterial medication to work inside the tooth. The worst part was the local freezing. I’m thrilled with the results and so happy I went to her for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Root canal was a walk in the park. Hardest part was trying to stay awake during the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr Bhalla and all staff at the Timmins office were amazing! I was so relaxed with the anesthetic that I didn't realize Dr Bhalla was speaking to me and not her assistant during my root canal. My only suggestion would be that perhaps she could have called me by my name since I was a little dopey but otherwise, everything went exceedingly well. I'm a very happy patient!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

What an amazing dentist!! Would recommend to anyone who has had a previous bad experience.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Bhalla and her staff were professional and friendly. I went in for a root canal and Dr. Bhalla explained the entire procedure clearly and confidently. The operation went well and the results have been great. Thanks again to Dr. Bhalla and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Bhalla was very professional when I visited her last week, for a root canal. I have had no problems since then. She is top notch the way she explains the procedure that she will follow and thoroughly diagnoses the problem before hand. Her hands are very steady and I never once felt uncomfortable nor stressed. I appreciated going to Dr. Bhalla and hope that she continues to excel in this field. Her assistant handled every instruction with professionalism and was kind and caring also. Bravo to Dr. Bhalla!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

The entire staff (especially Felica) and Dr Bhalla were very friendly and professional. She was able to identify my issue immediately and took the time to explain everything in detail.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Was referred to Dr. Bhalla for complications following root canal done by another dentist. Dr. Bhalla quickly diagnosed problem, patiently answered all my questions and promptly referred me to an oral surgeon. For any future root canals I will insist on no one but Dr. Bhalla. Her assistant was genuinely warm and supportive and kept me at ease the whole time.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Thank you Dr. Bhalla and your assistant. Was a delight being your patient today. Friendly, very kind and professional! The five star rating is genuinely fitting.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Anu Bhalla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anu Bhalla was born in India and immigrated to London, Ontario with her family at a young age. She graduated from the Ivy League Institute, University of Pennsylvania, School of Dentistry in 2011. She then moved to Los Angeles for specialty training in Endodontics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Bhalla successfully completed her RCDC specialty examination and is on track to becoming a Diplomat of the American Board of Endodontics. She is a member of ODA, CDA, George Hare Endodontics Study club and the American Association of Endodontics. Dr. Bhalla currently resides in Mississauga, Ontario and when not devoting time to her career, she enjoys travelling, reading, yoga and spending time with family and friends.

• English
  • Hindi

• University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2013)

Delta Dental