Ratings for Dr. Paul Sean Echlin

Truthfully, without Dr Echlins sense of urgency on a 4 wk old triceps tear I would have been in much worse condition long term . From ultrasound, to MRI, to arranging surgery this guy was on top of my full care! Calling me on his days off, and even pulled in a professional favor to expedite my urgent case. Sometimes a little ego is a good thing!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr Echlin is fantastic. Our 9 yr old son had a concussion and he spoke to him about how he felt and explained everything to our son and to us. He was very personable and sincere. I would recommend seeing him if you have any concerns about a possible concussion. He is extremely knowledgable and very kind.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Ego Ego Ego. Did not care for who referred me to him so barely listened to what I had to say. Took a personal phone call during our session. I made the personal decision that he was no good for my treatment and cut him lose. Best decision I've ever made.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Echlin is empathetic, understanding, knowledgeable and 100% there for the safety of the patient. He has fit my daughter into his packed schedule given multiple concussions. He takes extensive time to educate and really does care about the patient.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Echlin has helped us to move forward in dealing with Post Concussion Syndrome. Without his expertise? The path was dark and scary without answers or solutions. Now, we have hope!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

We have had two teens with concussions. Dr. Echlin puts your new life in perspective, everything he does is to protect the patient. He will help you with their teachers and get them back to "normal". We are so lucky to have his expertise and ferocity.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Always late, big ego, poor listening/communication skills, not particularly knowledgable, the list goes on.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

He has terrible bed side manor. You can't get in to see him when you need to. He does not know how to relate to children. He is arrogant.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014