Ratings for Dr. Rikus Koen

We are new to Pretoria and I quickly had to find my husband a dentist as he was suffering with severe pain last week Thursday which kept us all awake. So Friday I went in Google search to find one. The reviews I read about Dr Koen so ring true to his personality and professionalism as a dentist. However, let me point out how important the first point of contact is. That first point of contact can make or break any future clientele. I want to commend Celeste on, well everything lol. She showed such a genuine interest, she was concerned and took interest in us as individuals and the problem at hand. Herself and Dr Koen went the extra mile by opening up early Saturday morning as my husband couldn't leave work early on Friday. The practice is neat and clean and they are absolutely friendly and amazing. As for my husband, he experienced no pain and was so taken aback by Dr Koen work and friendly demeanor. I am sad to say I am not able to make them my family dentist due to my medical cover (keycare) but I am sure to recommend them. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017