Dr. Ashlin Alexander

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashlin Alexander

Subtle yet dramatic results. A completely natural but more aesthetically pleasing and refreshed appearance, after only one botox treatment. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

My go to face Dr. Helped me look and feel my best for my wedding day. Super professional and skilled. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Alexander and his staff have been consistently both professional and welcoming. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my face and would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Alexander and his staff are the best! He is so friendly and knowledgeable. highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I have never had fillers and botox before but Dr. Alexander did a great job on my face. 30 year old's talk to me as if I'm in their age group and people my age (50's) think I'm a whipper-snapper. I'm really happy with Dr. Alexander's work!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Ashlin Alexander is a great doctor and very informative. His staff are also amazing!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Very knowledgeable and he has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr Alexander did a great job with the procedure I did and the staff were all friendly and comforting as it was my first time. Looking forward to many more visits and consultations.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Overall not a bad doctor. knows what he’s talking about. I had a rhinoplasty surgery and had some breathing problems afterwards, which have lessened by now. Not very experienced as a rhinoplasty surgeon in my opinion based on the low number of patients he’s had; you might wanna find someone more experienced. He’s friendly and easy to talk to, but oh my his staff is terrible and extremely rude. As for the looks of my nose goes, I can’t say I got what I and the doctor worked out to achieve, not terrible but I think he could’ve done better.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Alexander. Both he and his staff made me feel confident and informed deciding and going into my procedure. When you are getting facial cosmetic surgery, you want to be as confident as possible and I had no hesitation here. Dr. Alexander is very knowledgeable and took the time to straighforwardly explain the procedure as well as the risks. It was an excellent experience and I would definitely return for any future procedures. Staff was also lovely and very helpful. Post procedure I can also confirm I was in good hands and I'm very happy with my results :)

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Ashlin Alexander's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Facial Plastic Surgery and Hair Restoration Surgery are deeply personal, intensely delicate, highly technical and profoundly creative undertakings. Understanding the personal nature of these procedures is an integral part of building relationships with my patients, and is inherent in every aspect of my practice.

• English

• Queen's University (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2011)
  • New York University (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Sydney (Grad. 2013)

• Rhinoplasty