Dr. Ashlin Alexander

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashlin Alexander

From my initial consultation to the completion of my procedure, my entire experience with FACE Toronto was extremely positive. The support staff are friendly, helpful and very professional. Dr. Alexander is beyond knowledgeable, patient and informative. He thoroughly explained the procedure, detailing every step and what to expect. The follow up care was both compassionate and thorough. I am very pleased with my results and highly recommend Dr. Alexander and FACE Toronto.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

I was in a car accident wherein my face ate the steering wheel and I broke my nose. I spent a year with a deviated septum that made it impossible to breathe. Simple tasks like sleeping, eating, and doing exercise were proven to be difficult because I could only breathe out of one nostril. Having waited the recommended year for my bones to get stronger I underwent a septorhinoplasty. My main goal was to be able breathe again, while also adding some minor tweaks to my original profile. Dr. Alexander did an amazing job. My new nose looks natural and I can breathe again. I’m beyond grateful for his patience and understanding. I highly recommend him. His office and staff are just a bonus as really he is the main star. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Recently went for a consultation (second opinion) for a neck lift and facelift. Dr. Alexander and his staff were extremely pleasant, helpful and made effort effort to make me feel comfortable. Upon seeing Dr. Alexander, he was honest and upfront on what he could and couldn't do. He didn't feel surgery was the right fit for me. I appreciated his honesty and advice and would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about having work done for an open, honest and transparent conversation.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

After years of wanting rhinoplasty, I decided to undergo this procedure with Dr. Ashlin Alexander in April. A friend of mine, who also got rhinoplasty done with Dr. Alexander, strongly recommended him. After seeing her fantastic results and considering her recommendation, I decided to book a consultation at FACE Toronto with Dr. Alexander. Five months post-op, I am thankful she recommend Dr. Alexander and his team because my experience was comfortable and stress-free, and my results turned out even better than what I had expected. I want to share my experience with rhinoplasty at FACE Toronto for others who are considering this surgery because of the extremely positive experience I had and because I appreciated reading detailed reviews before my own surgery. Rhinoplasty has helped me fix something that has always bothered me growing up and has made me feel more beautiful and confident and I’m thankful for Dr. Alexander and his team for helping me through this entire procedure. My experience with Dr. Alexander and the staff at FACE Toronto has been fantastic from the get go. Everyone I interacted with was very clear and patient (happy to answer questions, promptly book me in, and send reminder/follow-up emails). At my consultation, Dr. Alexander went over the details of what the procedure would entail and and explained everything very clearly. Dr. Alexander understood what suited my face and was very kind and knowledgable. The two things I appreciate the most about him and FACE is that I did not feel pressured to undergo any surgery/fillers (I also inquired about fillers but decided I did not want them) and that Dr. Alexander really understood what would suit my facial features. The end goal of looking natural is very important to me and it is clearly prioritized by Dr. Alexander - he made recommendations and showed me what would suit my facial features the best. Throughout the consultation I did not feel rushed and was happy with all the answers and details he provided. The consultation left me feeling confident/ excited about undergoing rhinoplasty and finally fixing things that had bothered me for a while: crooked bridge, bump, asymmetric tip, etc. After booking my surgery, my pre-op appointments went just as smoothly as the consultation. The appointments gave me opportunities to ask more questions and prepare for the surgery. On the date of my surgery, the staff members were very kind: The nurse, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Alexander clearly explained what was going to happen and made me feel very comfortable. When my surgery was finished, I felt good and Dr. Alexander assured me that everything went as planned. My recovery process went extremely well- Dr. Alexander and his team checked up on me and provided me with clear instructions on what I needed to do. Now that months have passed by and the majority of my swelling has gone away, I can confidently say that Dr. Alexander has done such an amazing job and I am SO pleased with my results and how natural they look! I feel so much better and am so happy that I did my rhinoplasty with him. Overall, my experience was fantastic and I highly recommend Dr. Alexander if you want a caring and trustworthy doctor that cares about your aesthetic goals. Thank you so much Dr. Alexander and the staff at FACE toronto for the wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Dr. Alexander is absolutely fantastic! I underwent a rhinoplasty in July of 2017. Recently, I had a final follow up appointment and I can confidently say that choosing Dr. Alexander and the team at FACE was easily one of the best decisions I've made for myself! The process of deciding on a doctor to perform elective facial surgery was a bit of a laborious task. After reading an overwhelming amount of reviews and paying for several consultations from other “top surgeons” in Toronto and abroad, I asked for advice from my family physician; who ultimately referred me to Dr Alexander. From my first consultation- and throughout the entire process, Dr. Alexander has been extremely caring, patient and incredibly thorough. I remember leaving my initial consultation feeling confident and trusting in his abilities in a way I had not experienced in my search to that point. While he took the time to advise me of the potential risks of the procedure and gave detailed answers to my many questions; what I truly appreciated was that he also made sure we both had realistic expectations about the outcome. It made me comfortable to know that his extensive background and experience with rhinoplasty focused his approach on the safety and functionality of the nose as top priority. This had not been my experience in consult with other doctors. I decided to go ahead and book. From there, Dr Alexander and the entire team at the clinic were excellent in communicating with me and very accommodating in regards to scheduling appointments. The process from start to finish was so smooth; I felt assured that I made the right choice for myself, and that I was in excellent hands. The best part- my results are incredibly natural and subtle, yet still quite dramatic. The mutual goal was to create a result where I looked like myself, and where no one would be able to tell I had “work done”; and Dr. Alexander certainly surpassed my expectations. He is extremely detail oriented and an absolutely talented artist. It is also important to mention that beyond being thrilled with my results, the level of care I have received and continue to receive post-surgery has been excellent. Dr. Alexander and his team truly care about their patients’ satisfaction. I never felt rushed at any of my follow-up appointments and he always made sure to validate any concerns I had throughout the healing process. I would highly recommend Dr. Alexander, and the team at FACE. In my experience, they provide the highest level of care, professionalism and most excitingly-absolutely beautiful results!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Dr. Alexander has been incredible from the very beginning. Him and the staff at FACE Cosmetics instantly made me feel so beyond comfortable. He made sure we both were on the same page in terms of the results we wanted for my rhinoplasty, and he delivered 100%. If I could do it all over again, I would in a heartbeat if it is with Dr. Alexander and his team! Thank you! Easily, one of the best decisions of my life.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Alexander by my doctor to complete a Rhinoplasty nose surgery. My overall experience has been above and beyond my exception. I am very thankful and blessed to have a great working staff and one of kind surgeon along my 1 year journey to transform my day to day life by not able to breathe normally to being able to breathe normally like rest. Prior to my surgery i was given sleep insomnia study and air flow tests completed to understand what exactly is wrong. After my surgery which was 2 weeks of recovery like any typical nose surgery. I was able to exercise and get back to my normal routine. Words can not show my appreciation to all whom helped me to get to where I am now.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

I chose Dr. Alexander to be my plastic surgeon, and I couldn’t have made a better choice. I underwent a rhytidectomy and blepharoplasty. After completing plenty of research online, I selected Dr. Alexander for his experience with facial surgeries. I just had my two-month post-op appointment. The fact that I made the best decision I could by choosing Dr. Alexander is evident just by looking in the mirror now that two months have passed since the day of the surgery. I am entirely pleased with the results, and my family can’t believe how much more youthful I look, too. Dr. Alexander ensured that I was comfortable throughout the entire process, offered me all of my options, and explained every detail to me. He went above and beyond to make sure that I had a positive experience. His professional credentials and knowledge are amazing, and his talent is equally impressive. My gratitude for Dr. Alexander comes to mind now whenever I look in the mirror or receive compliments from my loved ones. I easily look ten years younger, and I wouldn’t have achieved such a natural look under the care of anyone else. Thank you, Dr. Alexander, Cristina, and Face Toronto!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

I recently had a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty with Dr. Alexander and the results are phenomenal. He truly is the master. My nose had curved downward and made me self-conscious anytime someone looked at my side profile or even when my hair was tied up. The wrong angle in a picture was mortifying for me to the point that I had to review every single one that was taken. Dr. Alexander was informative, understanding and so precise with his technique that any hesitation I previously had about a Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty faded away. His Assistant Cristina even held my hand during the procedure! These professionals really take pride in their work and it shows in the whole experience I had. I now don’t feel like anyone is staring at my nose, can wear my hair up with no fear and take pictures freely (the way it should be). The change is subtle but with a HUGE impact on my self-esteem, I can’t believe this is even my nose!! THANK YOU DR. ALEXANDER!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Dr. Alexander is not only a gifted facial surgeon but he is kind and patient. I had a very unfortunate procedure with another plastic surgeon who removed too much skin from both my upper and lower eyes. Somehow Dr. Alexander was able to mask the issue with filler. I am allergic to botox so he calmly and confidently restored my eyes to make me look more like myself. I appreciated his honestly and he was careful not to inflate my expectations. I trust this man.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

Dr. Ashlin Alexander's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Facial Plastic Surgery and Hair Restoration Surgery are deeply personal, intensely delicate, highly technical and profoundly creative undertakings. Understanding the personal nature of these procedures is an integral part of building relationships with my patients, and is inherent in every aspect of my practice.

• English

• Queen's University (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2011)
  • New York University (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Sydney (Grad. 2013)

• Rhinoplasty