Dr. Ashlin Alexander

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ashlin Alexander

If you are considering any treatments, Dr. Alexander is the doctor to see. I have gone to see other Doctors in Toronto, he is by far the best. He specializes in the face and is a perfectionist. He didn't want to give me treatment on top of treatment I had done with a different doctor. I appreciate his honesty for wanting to start with a blank canvas. Now I am happier then ever and I look much more natural!! Thank you Dr. Alexander

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Alexander is very professional and knowledgeable in his field. I am so happy with my result from masseter muscle botox. He gives you honest opinion on what you need. He does not try to oversell you. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family. Best doctor!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

For months now I have been reading about different doctors to have a liquid facelift. I had come across Dr. Alexander's reviews and knew that I had to meet with him. I was anxious about having the procedure done but in just a few minutes of speaking with him, I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Alexander is so conservative and so professional. He explains everything he is doing during the procedure to assure you that everything is being treated safely. If you are looking for a natural, subtle, but good change he is the doctor for you! Thank you Dr. Alexander for making me feel confident again!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

This is the first time I am leaving a review for anything in my life so bear with me :) . I am impressed with the professionalism and standard that dr Alexander displays . I am very particular with how things need to be done .I had a non surgical nose job ,Botox ,my chin dimple filled and he surpassed these expectations. I was taken in time for my appointment, all my questions were answered in its entirety and I felt like I was in good hands. He was so patient and kind with me. He we out of his way to ensure I didn't have any bruising by giving me a to go ice bag !!!! He went the extra mile to make me a happy client Would recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Extremely happy with FACE and Dr. Ashlin! Had cosmetic rhinoplasty and it could not have turned out any better! Had my surgery in February and the team and Dr. Ashlin made it their priority to always check up on me and make sure I was healing nicely. I love the way my nose looks and I especially love how I can actually breathe now! My left nostril has constantly been a bother and it affected my sleep and how I functioned throughout the day and night. I can now sleep without mouth breathing and I it's nice to have both nostrils get the airflow they need. It was not a drastic change either and it was very subtle so that it did not alter the appearance of the rest of my face. My friends and family love it and I love how confident I feel how. Thank you Dr. Ashlin and the team at FACE!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Alexander is the best and most authentic surgeon you'll find. I had rhinoplasty done by him and he is just great at what he does. He's definitely not one of those surgeons that wants to just get you into the operating room to make some quick money. He takes it very seriously and is super honest and open to answering any questions you may have. Every time I've gone in to see him, he's shown interest in other aspects of my life, and has always been very professional. He has a good sense of humour too! I would recommend him to anyone. His nurses and receptionists are also very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Alexander is a highly skilled and wonderfully kind physician. His staff is professional and welcoming. His clinic is beautifully detailed, modern yet comfortable. The ease and swiftness in which he administers Botox affirms I am with the best physician for the procedure. I fully recommend his services.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Alexander performed my tonsillectomy in 2016. He took the time to meet me more than once before the surgery to go over all my questions and concerns and everything went without a hitch. He was very knowledgable and easy to speak with. And my recovery was faster than I expected. The first week was rough but I was able to eat soft solids and get out by week two - no complications. I used to get tonsillitis with high fever 5 to 6 times a year and since the surgery I've only felt under the weather twice and both times it went away within a day or two, without any fever. So it's been a huge improvement in my quality of life. I would highly recommend Dr. Alexander.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I had a septorhinoplasty and am very pleased with the results! I can breath much better than before and my nose is straighter too. Excellent work!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

This was my first surgery ever done, and I was very nervous but Dr. Alexander made me feel very comfortable. He explained every process what was going to happen well in advanced. I had ear surgery, meaning he pinned my ears back. I am extremely happy with my surgery and no longer self conscious of my ears, in fact I love them now! Dr. Alexander is extremely professional and will make you feel at home! Thank you for everything you have done :)

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Ashlin Alexander's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Facial Plastic Surgery and Hair Restoration Surgery are deeply personal, intensely delicate, highly technical and profoundly creative undertakings. Understanding the personal nature of these procedures is an integral part of building relationships with my patients, and is inherent in every aspect of my practice.

• English

• Queen's University (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2011)
  • New York University (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Sydney (Grad. 2013)

• Rhinoplasty