Ratings for Dr. Jeeshan Persaud

Epitome and shining example of what a Doctor's Office and Staff should be.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I agree with all the comments! These 2, Dr. Persaud and Charlotte are fantastic health care professionals. They’re dedicated and super down to earth individuals who always treat me like they truly care for my health.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Persaud is the epitome of a great doctor. He is kind, thoughtful and very knowledgeable. We are lucky to have him as our doc. Thank you Dr. Persaud.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Love my doc and charolet! Best doctor and staff ever! So kind and caring. Bonus is they both are beautiful too

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Persaud is a caring doctor. Charlotte his nurse called me just to see how my child was doing and said they both wanted to know how she was feeling. I was so shocked that they took their time to call me and check!? Speechless but happy to know I am in great hands. Awesome doc and staff!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Agree all comments good about Dr.Persaud. I want to be his patient but still on waiting list.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I love this doctor and his nurse Charlotte. Both are very sweet health care professionals. I would rate 10 stars!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I travel from Ajax to Brampton to see Dr. Persaud. I am overall a healthy person, but when I see him he always takes care of me. His nurse Charlotte always goes above and beyond as I always see her running the clinic by herself with Dr. Persaud. Both are Very professional and excellent at their job. Positive attitudes and very nice. I get a call right away as soon as my results are in so I don’t have to worry. You don’t get to have a doctor and staff like this nowadays... this ones a keeper!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

He's a really good doctor! Always listens to his patients and he does not take on too many patients so he can provide timely care to his current patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

My whole family (in laws, cousins, brothers and sisters) and I have had Dr.Persaud as a family doctor for about 3 years. Words can not explain how amazing and compassionate he is! Also, he has his nurse Charlotte who has been by his side since day 1. What a wonderful and pleasant young lady she is. They both are caring individuals who really make the best team! Both Dr.Persaud and Charlotte are by far what makes this clinic so reputable. My children love Charlotte. She’s always smiling and in good spirits. Same as Dr. Persaud. They are both Professional, Great bed side manners, punctual and caring. I would rate more than 5 stars if I could. Thank you for your hard work and dedication guys!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018