Ratings for Dr. Jeeshan Persaud

Awesome doctor! I recently had no doctor for my son and he took him on.. always helpful and provides patients with the care as needed.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Persaud has been my doctor for years. Excellent, kind, knowledgeable Doctor. I am also lucky to have him as my Doctor..New Patients, you won't be disappointed. Great staff as well....

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Me and my family have best doctor and coworker sharlet are very sweet kind heart . We are looked after good professionals.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Epitome and shining example of what a Doctor's Office and Staff should be.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I agree with all the comments! These 2, Dr. Persaud and Charlotte are fantastic health care professionals. They’re dedicated and super down to earth individuals who always treat me like they truly care for my health.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Persaud is the epitome of a great doctor. He is kind, thoughtful and very knowledgeable. We are lucky to have him as our doc. Thank you Dr. Persaud.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Love my doc and charolet! Best doctor and staff ever! So kind and caring. Bonus is they both are beautiful too

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Persaud is a caring doctor. Charlotte his nurse called me just to see how my child was doing and said they both wanted to know how she was feeling. I was so shocked that they took their time to call me and check!? Speechless but happy to know I am in great hands. Awesome doc and staff!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Agree all comments good about Dr.Persaud. I want to be his patient but still on waiting list.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I love this doctor and his nurse Charlotte. Both are very sweet health care professionals. I would rate 10 stars!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018