Ratings for Dr. Jessica Kwan

I was super happy with Dr. Kwan's removal of my ingrown toenail. I have had this procedure done 2 or 3 times before, and this was the best one I had done in terms of pain involved and ease/speed of healing. I would definitely recommend her if you need this done!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Bunion surgery about 5 months ago was a disaster. "not enough bone was removed" I still have a bunion plus an ugly scar to show for all the cost, pain and discomfort I had to go through. I am totally disappointed in the outcomes, although I must say that Dr Kwan is very pleasant and comes across as very professional.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Calgary Foot Clinic and Dr. Kwan were very helpful. I was able to get in to see them the same day as my injury. Dr. Kwan quickly and accurately diagnosed my condition and got me into an ultrasound appointment 2 hours later. She referred me to another specialist for the next day once the ultrasound confirmed what she felt.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I saw Dr. Kwan today and was told that because I smoke they would not be able to help me. The office staff was very friendly but I think I could have been advised over the phone that they will not work with smokers. Instead it cost me $60 to find out that I need to keep looking for a new Podiatrist. At least now I know to ask the question when I phone to make an appointment elsewhere. If you are a non smoker than I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Kwan did a fantastic job of removing an ingrown toenail permanently. As an AHS nurse, I was very impressed at the technique and the high degree of sterility in instrumentation. The pain involved was very minimal. I highly recommend Dr. Kwan for foot care.

Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. Kwan is a great new doctor. She has a lovely personality and knowlegdeable. She had an answer to all my questions. I would book a follow up appointment to see her again.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013