Ratings for Dr. Brandwein Joseph

Back in 2013, Dr. Brandwien welcomed me into Princess Margaret Hospital to start my two years of treatment for A.L.L. I had a month as an inpatient, and my family and I had no idea what to expect. When he asked if we had questions we had no idea what to even consider, but he filled in all the blanks and gave us the most informative session. He is so good at what he does and I've never felt a bone marrow biopsy that he performed on me, and I have had a lot! I was so happy that he received a better position elsewhere but so sad when he left PMH. Even though I was under his care for a short time, I felt complete confidence in his hands. Probably the best out there.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr.Brandwein has treated me for 11 years and there is absolutely nothing negative to be said about him.When I was very ill (LEUKEMIA) Dr. Brandwein brought me back from the brink.He isan absolute professional !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013