Ratings for Dr. Tony Kierath

I've been seeing Tony for over 15 years. He put in my gastric band in 2002 and he has always been very helpful and professional and always happy to have a chat. He has literally changed my life, going from over 100kg to less than 60kg in a year. I have maintained a healthy weight since then and I am forever grateful for his ongoing help and support.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Tony has been amazing during my journey after having my band fitted several years ago. There is no quick fix solutions to being over weight but this device has helped me so much....40 kg lighter now. This procedure is not for everyone... it is hard work adjusting your life style. You have to make lots of adjustments in your eating habits so do your home work before considering this procedure. What works for me may not work for you. Everyone is very very different in how this device works.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Tony installed my lap band over 8 years ago, and had been with me ever since, even going out of his way to help me with adjustments. He a is a no fuss kind of guy and very knowledgeable. His former and current staff have always been helpful, polite and Tony is very punctual considering he never makes you feel rushed when you are in the consulting room. I know he's not for everyone, and suggest talking to a number of surgions if possible but personally I have found Tony to be extremely professional in his care of me.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Initially a good doctor but has changed as my wife had her band removed after 3 revisions only to find out he didnt do it correctly. With the band his advise is just dont eat if your having problems he is more interested in his side businesses as he will talk about it on his visits

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014