Ratings for Dr. Hai Xa

Dr. Xa is a Great Dentist I've been to since I moved from the east coast 2 years ago. I had a painful toothache because I hadn't been to the dentist for over three years. Dr. Xa did a root canal and crown for me. He had a gentle hand and was efficient and was able to get me out of pain. I've been taking my family to Star Brite Dental for two years. I would recommend my friends and family to Dr. Xa.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I had an exam, xray, and tooth pulled. The staff was very polite and helpful. And the doctor was amazing!! I didnt feel a thing!! And there was no pain afterwords. They gave me some pain medicine and antibiotic when I was finished and a nice little instruction packet with gauze. Dr Xa is the best, and I dont like the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Removed tooth in less than one minute. Assist and receptionist claimed that charges were for two teeth. I complaint to my C/C and they admitted that they were wrong. The doctors face is cover with a mask you don't see his face, is hard to understand him and his extremely unprofessional and unkind. Do not recommend him not unless you want to suffer the most unknown pain you will ever experience. Chipped bone had to fix by another dentist and the removal of the tooth that claim that was removed had to done by a professional dentist. The worst paid ever then after.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Very unfriendly staff It take about 8 weeks for them just to submit paper work to insurance company,when I make a complain about it .staff told me if you are not happy with us go find another dentist ,as simple as that.I never experiance anything like that I would never go back to Hai Xa again

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I went to Dr. Xa because I was recommended to go there from my mother and father. I had a tooth ache and he was thorough, knowledgeable and very skilled. He did my root canal at the office and saved me a $1000 because I avoided having to go to a Specialist. My previous dentist could not do my root canal so he referred me out. Thank goodness I found Dr. Xa

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I work with dr Xa. He is a excellent dentist. He very good with his patient.. He is very good with root canal, extraction crown and bridge.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

His Dental hygienist destroyed my mouth...I'm looking a $15,000 at other Dental Facilities to repair...........

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010