Ratings for Dr. Dan Levy

I had never visited a Chriropractor before Dr. Dan but after the birth of my second child I had such bad lower back pain a friend insisted he would be worth a consult. And they were right. Dr. Dan took ample time to discuss the pain and show me on a model what was likely happening and what he'd be adjusting before beginning the treatment. He is full of knowledge and happy to share. He never makes you feel rushed, yet wait times are still low and he takes walk ins! While my back needed 3 visits a week for the first 3 weeks he has never pushed me to come in more than was necessary. Since he 'fixed' things I now come in proactively only when I feel it tightening up (approximately every 4-6 months depending on how much squash or tennis I'm playing). I would highly recommend Dr. Dan.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Dan helped me understand and relieve the pain from a bad sternum fall. The results were immediate and required just a few subsequent visits to rectify this problem. I had been suffering from this painful situation for over a month and sought Dr. Dan's help after my proactive massage therapist Wendy Zuhudnuk suggested I pay Dr. Dan a visit. Thanks to you both.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I visited Dr Levy after being involved in a motor vehicle accident in 2013.I found the staff very helpful over the phone even before I came to the clinic. The wait time was short compared to other doctors clinics. I was thoroughly impressed. I will refer my friends.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013