Ratings for Dr. Christian Membo Kibonge

Dr.k is very easy to relate to and a great family physician. I am very fortunate to have him for my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Very good overall. Looks after the details and is obviously fully engaged and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Kibonge is one of the most caring Doctors I have ever met. Always interested in what you are there to see him about, and not once have I felt rushed or dissatisfied with the answers I have gotten. This man is truly a replica of what all Doctors should be like.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Kibonge was my new Doctor after my regular doctor moved to another country. A complaint that a had for a few years with my previous doctor went un-diagnosed. Dr. Kobonge immediately sent me for a simple colonoscopy (that my previous doctor should have done years ago considering my age of 60+) and during the colonoscopy a cancerous tumor larger than a golf ball but smaller than a Tennis ball was removed. I thank Dr. Kibonge for possibly saving my life from colon cancer that could have progressed much more had he not been so professional

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very nice ladies at counter. Good Dr...he does not rush you and has helped with all my issues. He is a little hard to understand. But in all a kind and excellent dr.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Every time I call I'm told he's not in and can't see him for a week or more. What's the point of a doctor if you can't see them?

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Really, really good doctor. Thanks for being there.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Best doctor we have ever had! He really is interested in you and takes time and listens well. Very caring man.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Kibonge is everything we could ask for in a Doctor. Absolutely no complaints.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Very happy with Dr. Kibonge very caring takes time to listen to you ,always doing what's best for you.,very lucky to have him ..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Christian Membo Kibonge's Credentials

• Universit√© de Kinshasa (Grad. 1995)

Private Pay