Ratings for Dr. Christian Membo Kibonge

Very nice ladies at counter. Good Dr...he does not rush you and has helped with all my issues. He is a little hard to understand. But in all a kind and excellent dr.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Every time I call I'm told he's not in and can't see him for a week or more. What's the point of a doctor if you can't see them?

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Really, really good doctor. Thanks for being there.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Best doctor we have ever had! He really is interested in you and takes time and listens well. Very caring man.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Kibonge is everything we could ask for in a Doctor. Absolutely no complaints.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Very happy with Dr. Kibonge very caring takes time to listen to you ,always doing what's best for you.,very lucky to have him ..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I am a senior - and I am very pleased that I have Dr. Kibonge as a doctor - I feel confident that his best interests are my health - he is patient, caring, excellent bedside manner, sees you in the hospital and so much more - thank you Dr. Kibonge and team :-)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I have been pleased with Dr.K and his insight and attention to detail. He is a very compassionate and truly caring physician. I feel fortunate to have him as my go.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I know several people besides myself who are his patients, and none of us have had the issues the previous commenter has made. I wonder if she/he has race issues.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I am very disappointed in the care that I have received from this doctor. He has ignored all of my complains and talked down to me as if I were a lying child. He lies about many things and seems to forget anything I have told him. He is very hard to understand and I find him to be rude and heartless. He acts as if I am making things up and makes me feel like giving up all together. I wouldn't wish his care on anyone.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Christian Membo Kibonge's Credentials

• Universit√© de Kinshasa (Grad. 1995)

Oxford