Ratings for Dr. Christian Membo Kibonge

He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He rushed my son to peds in the hospital when I had concerns of him turning yellow. The hospital called me within 20 mins from my appt with him to have him in for blood work. He finds the problem and gets On solving it immediately!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Unlike the other GPs in Prince George who continue to focus how to bill more and rush patients in and out Dr Kibonge is the opposite ... thankfully.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

He listens with his full attention and doesn't rush you. When he responds, it is in direct relation to what you said, not what he thinks you said or were going to say. He has answers and/or helps you get answers.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

He is a wonderful doctor! He will sit and listen to you. I don't mind if my appointment ends up being late cuz i know he is listening to someones concerns and working with them. Instead of puching pills down your throat he will run test to rule out anything major and properly diagnose you so you get the right treatment. He is kind, compassionate, and caring. He is also wonderful with children and is always concerned for your health and well being. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

As you become a senior - having a good doctor who you feel comfortable with is important - Dr. Kibonge is patient, caring, knowledgeable and you do not feel rushed when you go and see him

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr.k is very easy to relate to and a great family physician. I am very fortunate to have him for my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Very good overall. Looks after the details and is obviously fully engaged and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Kibonge is one of the most caring Doctors I have ever met. Always interested in what you are there to see him about, and not once have I felt rushed or dissatisfied with the answers I have gotten. This man is truly a replica of what all Doctors should be like.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Kibonge was my new Doctor after my regular doctor moved to another country. A complaint that a had for a few years with my previous doctor went un-diagnosed. Dr. Kobonge immediately sent me for a simple colonoscopy (that my previous doctor should have done years ago considering my age of 60+) and during the colonoscopy a cancerous tumor larger than a golf ball but smaller than a Tennis ball was removed. I thank Dr. Kibonge for possibly saving my life from colon cancer that could have progressed much more had he not been so professional

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very nice ladies at counter. Good Dr...he does not rush you and has helped with all my issues. He is a little hard to understand. But in all a kind and excellent dr.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Christian Membo Kibonge's Credentials

• Université de Kinshasa (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental