Dr. Shaneela Shahid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shaneela Shahid

I got referral for my son with Dr. Shahid in Halton Family Health Care Burlington. I found Dr. Shahid very brilliant, kind, thorough and compassionate. The clinic is wonderful and it has lab, x-rays, ultra sound, pharmacy and many other facilities in one medical building. My experience with Dr. Shahid and Halton Family Health was amazing.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I was referred to dr. Shahid and found her to be unprepared for the appointment, didnt know about xraysthat had been sent over and was rushing through the appointment. She then cancelled follow up appointments in a row. Each time was a new excuse. Whether it was a family emergency or taking her kids out of school each time it was a new excuse. Seems to me she doesn't care about her patients and doesnt enjoy being a dr. I would recommend this dr to anyone. Ask to be referred to someone else. Don't waste your time.

Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Shahid is an excellent doctor, caring and has very good patience. My son has ADHD and she is so gentle with him. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

She was rude and I didn't find her helpful at all! She rushed the appointment and and wasn't clearly answering our questions about the baby. Would not go to her

Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Shahid managed to find that my daughter has some neck issue which can be easily fixed at this time. Thanks I got referral of Dr. Shahid, as our family doctor could not find this issue which can be fixed at early age. No doubt, Dr. Shahid is very knowledgable and intelligent.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Thank you Dr. Shahid for providing excellent care to my children. We travel all the way from Cambridge to see her. Thanks for sending all the referrals to help my oldest with his developmental delays

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Got referral from family dr with constant stomach pain for my son. Found this dr very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

My two kids have been patient of Dr. Shahid for last 5 years and we have always found her very helpful & knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Shahid is knowledgeable and experienced Pediatrician. She is helpful and does the proper investigations to find the right medical reasons. She is never is rush and treats her patients with respect. Her clinic staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

Dr. Shahid and her staff is great. They are very responsive and thorough with a warm demeanor. Greatly appreciate all their help.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Shaneela Shahid's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shahid has completed her four year Pediatric Residency from Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry – University of Western Ontario and two year of fellowship in Neonatal Perinatal Medicine from Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine – McMaster University. Dr. Shahid is Canadian & American Board Certified Pediatrician and is fellow of Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada & fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Shahid is currently working as Consultant Paediatrician at McMaster Children's Hospital, Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, Joseph Brant Hospital & Milton District Hospital. Dr. Shahid is also Assistant Clinical Professor at McMaster University.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2011)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2013)

Kaiser-Permanente