Ratings for Dr. Marisa J. Clifford

Dr. Clifford is so friendly and knowledgeable. I am very happy to be a patient of hers.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Clifford is the absolute best in the area, I am so happy to be a patient at her office.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Clifford is the dentist to go to in the area. She is very knowledgeable and friendly, I am very happy being her patient.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Clifford is the best dentist you could choose to go to in the area. I am very pleased with all of her hard work and dedication.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Marisa and the rest of her staff at the office are some of the best people you could ask to have for your dental care.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I could not ask for a better doctor than Dr. Clifford. She strives to give all of her patients the best care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

The three words I would use to describe Dr. Clifford would be, caring, nice and quick. She does a great job and I highly recommend her all of the time.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Clifford for about 2 years now and it has been great. I think that she does a great job taking care of her patients and making sure that they are comfortable during their appointments. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in the Cortland area looking for a quality dentist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013