Ratings for Dr. Christopher Cham

I've been seeing Dr Cham for the last 2.5 years due to cancerous cells on my cervix. He and his staff were amazing, always took the time to ask about my family and my job. He is very thorough in his explanations and his secretary has always been more thwn helpful and kind. Would recommend him in a heart beat! I'm going to miss my appointments with him as I have been cleared to see my regregular dr now.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

This doctor is rude and not much help when you need him, I saw him couple times and he just doesn't want to help so I switched to another doctor instead and it turns out this specialist dr. Cham totally misdiagnosed my problem. Good luck with him being your Ob/Gyn.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

After 2 hours of pushing my baby was stuck and the GP expected I would need to go for a c-section. Dr Cham was called for a consult and gave me the option of vacuum first and it worked. Had my boy in my arms with 15 minutes. So grateful. Dr Cham was great giving me the choice after explaining all the facts. He has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I had an awesome experience with Dr. Cham! I work at the hospital and didn't know him all that well before my emergency C-section but he was so kind and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I ended up liking him. I recovered from my C-section in only a couple weeks and have barely have a scar. His secretary is also amazing! Would definitely see him again and will be requesting him if I need another C-section in the future!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Cham did a great job with my ruptured ectopic pregnancy. He got me in very fast, did an excellent job. He was very kind and empathetic with me. Took his time to explain exactly what happened after the surgery. Turns out I lost half my blood volume and if not for him I wouldn't be here. I recovered very fast and my scars are like non-existent. I had another ectopic surgery the next year which another doctor ended up doing and did a total hack job. Big laprascopic scars which are very ugly to look at. If you ever have to do surgery I would highly highly recommend him. Very skilled and very knowledgeable. Would go back to him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I am a doctor, too. I would say knowledgeable..... overall a good one.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

This doctor told me that I had a yeast infection when I lost my mucous plug and going into labour and had recommended that Take canestin. I was very upset to learn that I was actually going into labour how could you mistake bloody show for a yeast infection. Not pleased would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Cham is truly amazing. He has done 2 of my surgeries that I had to be rushed to the E.R for. He took very good care of me. He also was very comforting to me during my pregnancy losses which there was more than just a few. He would listen to how I felt at those hard times and assured me that it wasn't my fault. It really made a difference having a doctor that cared so much about my emotional being as well as my health. I would recommend him to anyone. I always tell people how he is the best out there!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My Husband and I had unexpectedly lost our baby. We found out at our three month ultra sound that baby had passed away at 8 weeks.. Our family Dr. Called Dr. For the possibility of a D&C operation as I had not passed the baby yet. He was very knowledgeable and said it was safe for us to wait a week to see if my body would take care of the process on its own but that he would fit me in when we were ready. 4 days later I called and they were able to fit me in the next day we just had to wait around for an available spot. The staff in day surgery was wonderfully careing and kind to both my husband and my self. Quickly Dr. Chan came for a visit. He was very well informed and spoke very quickly but answered my question and was respectful of our requests. However with the wait I was not able to have have the D&C with Dr. Cham however if I had I felt perfectly comfortable in his abilities. Very thankful with his consern for our situation. Very capable Dr.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Cham while pregnant with my twins. I had a great patient/doctor relationship with him. My ultrasounds were performed at the Foothills Hospital in Calgary and the doctors there were even impressed with him when they had to communicate with him. I was sent to Calgary to deliver so can't comment on how he is with that part. Would highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016