Ratings for Dr. Vivek Kumar

Mr Kumar was by far the best Urologist I have seen in my life. He helped me through the hardest time I have ever been through and is a real people person. He truly amazed me with his knowledge and expertise. I came in and out of surgery with him numerous times due to my condition (IC) and he never failed to give me the absolute best. If there were ever a doctor on the NHS who needed an award it would be him. He and his staff (particularly Beverly Lupton) are amazing. I was truly thankful to him as he gave me my life back. He isn't some robot doctor who 'mmm's' and 'ahhh's' and tells you nothing. hes a real person, who gives you real answers. Hes also exceptional when it comes to in-patient care as well as out-patient care (even though his time keeping is sometimes lacking). I never left the hospital without answers and a plan for my future care. Thank you Mr Kumar. I can never describe what you have done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013