Ratings for Dr. Mary Olsten

Dr. Olsten is absolutely amazing. She takes excellent care of my family. She is knowledgeable and pursues the issue until resolution. She doesn’t give up and she reaches out to other specialists when needed. I am so grateful that she took us on as patients. I couldn’t say enough good things about her if I tried. Thank you dr. Olsten.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Best doctor, very knowledge, up to date with the times, new practices, always listens and never rushes you out of the office. I absolutely love her. Great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Olsten is an amazing person she is my husband Dr and accepted my kids and I. There are so many positive in this Dr and is always there to help and listen, It is so great to have her she not afraid to say lets get to bottom of situation and if uncertain no second guessing she refers you to specialist. If only all Dr would be like her our people would not be so ill.Thank you Dr Olsten

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Olsten is not only professional, knowledgeable, and intelligent, but is an all around incredible person. She will always give you her full attention and will make sure that you are taken care of. Thank you for everything that you do Dr. Olsten!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I can't say enough about this Doctor. Her and thebsatff go above and beyond for their patients. My family is very lucky to have them. Dr. Mary is very thorough and you don't feel rushed during your appointment your the only one that matters while she's in the room with you. Thank you so much for evwrything

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I find her professionalism has been slipping as of late.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

An excellent family physician. She is very intelligent, compassionate and efficient- a rare combination. My daughter and I are very lucky to have her caring for us.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

We are incredibly lucky to have her! I know we are in good hands especially my daughter who's a young adult. We are very blessed to have her as our family doctor and couldn't ask for any better! Thank you Dr Olsten for everything you do for us!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

She is the best doctor ever. She is personable, kind, funny, caring and very professional. I am so lucky that she accepted the girls and I into her practice. <3

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Excellent care every time we see her. Very thorough and empathetic. I echo all the other comments here. Lucky to have her in our city and blessed to have her as our doc for myself, my husband and our child.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016