Ratings for Dr. Tsedale Gebre Heywot

She is very caring, smart and knowledgeable. She helped my brother and he is now in perfect health. Thank you for taking care of my brother.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

This quack was my husband's so-called Doctor. She ignored all his health problems. Then when he suffered with severe depression she did not refer him to any mental health specialists, all she did was prescribe and keep increasing the dosage of antidepressants which have the side effect of risk of suicide. She kept increasing these Medes even after he kept telling her they were not helping him. OUT OF DESPAIR, HE HUNG HIMSELF FROM A TREE.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr Heywot is a very polite and caring, however her choice of reading material for the waiting room is very bias and provides misinformation. Her self published pamphlet on marijuana use is purely opinion based and not factual; linking usage to psychotic disorders which have been debunked for several years. I also found her approach to mental health to be very pharmaceutical, very ready to push a medication even though conservative measures had been recommended and implemented by a specialist; I also found it very uncomfortable to be given religious material by my family physician after said visit. While she is fabulous with my children and I will continue with her as their primary care provider; I am currently in search of a MD for myself.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I'm a patient of Dr.Heywot since Dr.Warsh left for Ontario.Dr.Heywot is a soft spoken,polite and caring individual.Ifind that she takes her time and listen to your health issues and decides the next steps to take for your situation. I'm very proud to have her for my doctor and would not give her up for the world. I wish we had more doctor's like her. Alot of our good doctor's have left the province. I invite others to go to her,my neighbor goes to her and thinks she is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013