Ratings for Dr. Lyndon Chang

Dr. Chang is a very skilled, knowledgeable and caring fertility doctor. He treats you with respect and values your input and requests as a fertility patient. He is willing to accommodate patient requests during treatment and he gives many women struggling with fertility issues real hope - especially those who have had failed IUI's and IVF's with other clinics. He is concerned with helping women conceive - NOT with cherry-picking patients like many conventional IVF clinics. If you diminished ovarian reserve, high fsh, and/or are 40+ - run - don't walk - to Dr. Chang's clinic and skip high stim, conventional IVF. You'll waste your time and money if you don't.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr Chang is the first fertility doctor who took a look at all my charts and treated me individually,,based on my body, not his needs. Heis smart, holistic and interested in patient input. He's also very warm.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

The most wonderful and intelligent doctor. I wouldn't trust anyone else. He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Tried to push a new drug on me while i only went in for a check up...it was supposed to help alleviate the problems associated w/ pms...pms was never an issue for me, its just a part of life. Didnt appreciate him trying to get me to try it...I suppose its how he gets paid.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

I believe he's too easy prescribing medicine that may/may not be risky (especially when he never examined me to confirm my problem while I was pregnant).

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Chang has been my doctor for almost 3 years - and he's been wonderful! I just found out i am pregnant with my first child and following my first visit to him, i found he has left the practice and didn't let any of his patients know!! I got a call from his office asking if i would switch to one of the other doctors - not exactly what a pregnant woman wants to hear.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

I have had great experiences with Dr Chang. He is knowledgable, easy to talk to, and trustworthy. However, the staff that runs his office is beyond horrible. They're extremely unprofessional and very sloppy. Sadly, the very bad experiences with the office staff has tainted my views toward Dr Chang's practice.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

I waited forever. I didn't receive a phone call re: test results for a long time. If I'd followed his advice, I'd have missed an important problem.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2007

Dr Chang is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for at least 3 years and the experience has always been pleasant. He is patient, knowledgeable and takes time to answer your questions or listen to your complaints. He is also very gentle and professional, without seeming aloof and distant. It is a relief to go to a doctor and not be all tense about it. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Very very very wonderful Doctor!!! He delivered my second child and it was the best prenatal experience. He is very patient, gentle, knowledgeable and thorough! I recommended him to all of my female colleauges and they all have had great experiences with him!! Excellent physician! One in a million!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Lyndon Chang's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1991)

Tufts