Ratings for Dr. Paul Marocco

Dr. Marrocco recently performed a breast ultrasound on me at the Cobourg hospital. He was dismissive and condescending, very rushed in his approach and generally gave the impression that I was wasting his time. His terrible bedside manner made it impossible for me to properly describe my concerns or ask questions about the test results.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Marocco is always pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

He consulted during a recent ultrasound, gave me a diagnosis on his way out he door then answered my questions briefly with the door open. I was not impressed.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. P. Marocco, thank you very much for being such a caring human being in treating me and also for your sensitivity in making sure that I was comfortable while in your hands.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

kind, compassionate and hard working. Thanks Dr Marocco

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Marocco is currently treating my wife through thoratic sentesis at Cobourg Hospital. He is always on time, very thorough, very friendly and knowledgeable. He takes time to answer any concerns or questions you might have. Always does a wonderful job and the nurses and staff like him as much as we do. Thank you Dr. Marocco for the help you have given us.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013