Ratings for Dr. Helene Cheryl Griesman

Wait times are unbearable at this office, often times an hour later after my appoitment. People do not have all day to sit and wait, that is the point of making the scheduled appointment. While Dr. Griesman is a nice person, I believe she does not have the deduction skills to further solve patients issues. I've seen her for the same issue for years, and kept being prescribed antibiotics for acute issues. All the while, the problem was as simple as another medication I was on was causing my issues. When I stopped taking the other medication, my issues have disappeared. Be weary of medical advice, and take your healthcare into your own hands, you are allowed to say no. Either way, I have switched doctors, and suggest you do the same.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Griesman is a good doctor but isn't always available when you want to see her. Hours and days are very limited. She is genuine and kind.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015