Ratings for Dr. Albiruni Razak

Dr.Albiruni Razak is Very Kind,Humble,Highly skilled Professional doctor. I Gained lot of hope and confidence after my first consultation. I salute his service .Thank you sir.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

I came to Dr Razak for a 2nd opinion. I have been treated in London for metastatic sarcoma but my current treatment is failing. I am hoping to get into clinical trial. Dr Razak explained things very well. He was clear in his thoughts and plan. I was given a clinical trial option and asked to consider it throughly. I am thankful for his time and patience while answering my many questions!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Met with Dr. Razak this morning, what a great experience with him and princess margaret! Very thorough, professional and kind!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Razak treated my nephew for a rare sarcoma in 2016. He was so hard working, innovative and creative in the face of terrible odds. We always felt that we were in the hands of a brilliant clinition and kind, compassionate human being.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr Razak is profesional but friendly. His clinics are always overbooked but his patients are well looked after. He has clinics at Mt Sinai and Princess Margaret Hospital. Depending on the location, some of his clinic are held together with the palliative care physicians. This is especially effective when dealing with very sickly patients. Dr Razak also runs many clinical trials. Our experience with him has always been positive and we would highly commend him as a cancer physician.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

My late wife was under tv e care of Dr Razak. He did all he can to help her, and I will always be thankful for his unwavering care and support.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I have been under Dr Razak's care for 3 years now. I remain grateful for the care provided to me. He tells you bad news in such a compassionate way, making it bit easy for me to get through the darkest of days. It is not an easy job to do, but I am glad he is there for me and my family. My sincere thanks, RH, Burlington.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr.Razak for 4 years and have had nothing but great experiences. He is nothing short of amazing. He goes above and beyond any expectations. He is kind, caring, compassionate, always makes himself fully available to you, and doesn’t sugar coat things or give you false hope. He has so many patients and is incredibly busy but he makes time for you. He is the absolute best in his field and I wouldn’t trust my life with anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I've been under Dr Razak's care for over 4 years now. His clinics are never on time, but he sees many many patients. He does not sugar coat his words but has enough empathy for me to believe he means what he says. I am always assured that he tries his best for me. I'm thankful for his help.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Rude, rude, rude , rude. Dr. Albiruni does not treat patients as human, he treats you as a case. Yes he has experiences but with no heart, no patient, no passion and no intention. Dr should not be like that. Terrible dr

Submitted November 1, 2017