Ratings for Dr. Deon Louw

Dr. Louw and his Nurse Thomas are fantastic! Dr. Louw did a thorough exam asked a lot of questions about my history with migraines and was very knowledgeable. He gives you options on how he feels will best help you. He will not force you to do anything. He says it is your health your decision(I like that) He answered all of my questions and was very patient. Dr. Louw is very easy to talk to and does not rush through his appointments. He gives his un-divided attn. to you at all times. I do not regret seeing Dr. Louw at all and would recommend him to ANYONE. Thank you Dr. Louw & Thomas

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

No BS, but rather refreshing straight-talk from this Specialist. Was provided the direct answers to my questions and assurance that I could return to most all of my activities without concern. Allowed me to return to my life.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Louw by my family doctor because I suffer from a lot of headaches and migraines. The first time I saw Dr. Louw, he recommended Botox. I was very scared about my first treatment because I really don't like needles but he put my mind at ease when he showed me how small they were. I have had two treatments so far and my headaches and migraines have gotten a lot better. Dr. Louw is a very kind man and he always makes me feel comfortable when I see him for treatment.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013