Ratings for Dr. Laura Duggan

Have been seeing Dr. Duggan for a while now and I have to say that I am completely satisfied with her as a doctor. I don't even go see my family doctor anymore unless I need tests done. She takes the time to listen to me thoroughly, never rushes me, always understands EXACTLY what my issues are, and is very knowledgeable about everything. She is honestly such a sweet woman and really cares for her patients and always follows up. If I can't come in sometimes because of my anxiety, she is more than happy to have the session over the phone. I feel so comfortable to tell her all my issues which is something that I never have been able to do with any doctor before. If only ohip covered naturopaths, I would never even go to my GP ever again.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Duggan is extremely knowledgeable and has assisted me with several health concerns. She has also provided exceptional care to my daughter from the time she was a toddler. I appreciate Dr. Duggan's inclusive approach to care. She takes the time to genuinely listen and ask the right questions to get a full picture of my physical, psychological and emotional health before making any suggestions or diagnoses, and always follows up completely at subsequent visits. She has made excellent recommendations that have helped me with concerns as diverse as post-partum weight loss, thyroid and adrenal issues, Pre-menstrual syndrome and adapting to shift work. She respects my nutritional philosophies and was key in helping me discover my gluten and dairy intolerances...which have led to a massively improved quality of life! I feel comfortable speaking with Dr. Duggan about issues that I may not even share with my GP, making her an invaluable health care provider for me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013