Ratings for Dr. Danielle Basurco

My family and I have been with Dr. Basurco for a a couple years since moving to Simi Valley. While in general she is a good Doctor I have a couple of concerns. The first is her availability. I have had issues in getting appointments because she has been out of the office. The second concern is to actionable items that don't get completed. Prescription requests have gone unfilled after I called in and staff not filling blood test requests weeks after I talked to the Doctor. In two years I have had around 5 issues regarding actionable items not being completed or fulfilled. On the other hand Dr. Basurco when I do talk to her is very open to my suggestions regarding my reading on certain subjects. She talks through them based on her experience and definitely not my full knowledge of the subject or testing I'm requesting. For now I will be staying with her but if actionable items continue to be an issue I will have to look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

She was an amazing Doctor, so glad I found her for my check-ups. Very knowledgable! She ordered only the test that I needed. Staff was great & wait time was under 10mins. Love this office! A+++

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013