Ratings for Dr. P Jain

Dr. Jain has been our paediatrician for all 3 kids. She is a bit hurried but she also makes time for my extra questions when I have them and she caught a very serious issue with our son when no one else did. She has been very accommodating in emergencies and we feel very comfortable with our children in her care.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

This doctor likes to have you come in and out as quickly as she liked to see - has no care or compassion. This is my last visit with her. I am beyond disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My new 2month old had problems for months with constipation. Dr. Jan keep switching her formula...the last one she suggested had extra iron listed. I asked her if that was a good idea since iron is known to cause constipation...she got very rude and asked if i could see her medical diploma handing in the office. I did not use the suggested formula. I did bring her back a month later . She was so constipated...when she was straining to go, her insides were protruding out of her body...it was horrorfing to see my child in so much pain...I was crying and telling her how bad it was and begging her to give me something to soften he stole.....she started litteraly yelling at me in the office....telling me I am over reacting and exaggerating . I left and never returned. She is nasty woman in my opinion

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017