Ratings for Dr. Brian Woolridge

Excellent doctor. Had seen him for 2 different cases and I could not ask for a better doctor. Very kind, smart, helpful, etc.. I rate him above and beyond, simply excellent over all.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

I am a patient with dr Woolridge. Had a double knee replacement about four months ago . He told me if I done what he said after the surgery I would be back doing what ever I wanted . He told the truth and I'm back to work on a more important I'm on my motorcycle. All I can say is thanks

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

excellent doctor.extremely knowledgeable,with a very approachable temperament,and wonderful bedside manner.A credit to his profession and his hospital.performed an operation on me with great skill and thorough follow up care .rates top of his field in my book!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

This doctor was amazing, I was from out of town yet he was still there to help me through my whole recovery, I was able to call on him from where ever I was from labrador to st johns! Excellent doctor, highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Had him for a meniscal tear. While at first he misdiagnosed my injury and prescribed physio, after recurring tears he booked me in for surgery in about a week. Such a caring doctor, really great bed side manner. Even called me outside of working hours to check up on my status following another tear post surgery. Highly recommend, plus he is easy on the eyes!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

very excellent dr and knows his work well very caring man and the staff were excellent I would recommend this dr to anyone

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015