Dr. Bidkar Ashwin Nitin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bidkar Ashwin Nitin

Hallo Ashwin Sir ,I am your student , you might not remember me. Got to know that you have won the case which those two idiots Viral Patel and Naman Zala did against you . These both stupides have no knowledge about your capability ,experience , knowledge and the many doctors you have invited in Germany and made there carriers. I know these viral and Naman . Both are f****. You did right sir, you have slapped on there mouth by just once and ever in 30 min , who were troubling you since 3 -4 years . I am proud of you Ashwin Sir. I just wrote this post publically so that world will know, how fool is viral patel( who is 1st year resident in Neurology and will soon get admission as a patient in Psychiatry .. ) and naman zala from Gujarat. 1 . number Ashwin sir, keep it up. Don't forget me. I will never forget your help ,support and guidance.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Hallo , i am Rohan Naik . Excellent,super service. Complete satisfaction. We respect you Ashwin Sir . And proud of you. Keep it up .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Sir I am Dr.Roshan Raj from Kanpur. I am very thankful to you . Excellent service. 100% satisfactory. Total support. Great experience with You Dr.Bidkar . My parents are proud of me and I keep You as my guide,teacher, helper everything. I want to become like You Sir . Please take me in your team. Your qualities and knowledge is inspiration for me .

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Hallo Ashwin Sir, i am Dr. Kunal Mehata. As per the rating concern.I would like to rate 5 of 5. Best services, replied my all queries, gave correct directions. Very polite, calm, patiencefull. I recived Hospitation ( Internship) and working allowance as a doctor in Berlin only with help of Dr. Ashwin Bidkar. Sir thanks you . Without you it was really difficult. You made my dream in reality. Sir, god bless you and your sweet family. Again, thank you,thank you, thank you so so much.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Sir thank you . I got my way because of you . I was so confused , you showed me right way. I appreciate your efforts. You and madam are great. I came safely here in Germany . Got no visa problems. I will surely take your help for my wife and my brother. Both wants to shift here in Hamburg. Sir I am sure you will help me in that too. I thank you once again sir. Without you it was almost impossible. Regards from Dr Sushil Shinde and family.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Hallo guys . I am Dr Rajesh .Excellent service, replies to all emails maximal in 2 days ,no problems, Dr Ashwin Bidkar is very good man . I am so satisfied , thankful for him and his team. He explained me about approbation and beruserlaubnis etc correctly which other companies have no idea about it. I will definately use the service for my wife also. I got position as resident doctor in Surgery in Germany only because of Dr Ashwin Bidkar and IHMC team. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Its my pleasure to get an opportunity to say BIG THANKS to Dr.Ashwin Bidkar. Sir thank you from bottom of my heart. I really was going through bad days and he helped me at correct time. He showed me the right direction . I saved lot of time and money because of you . You are simply great sir. I will never ever forget your guidance in entire life. It was really difficult to get Surgery seat in India. But only by your help I am now resident in Surgery dep in Berlin. We all thank you again. God bless you and your family. Dr Shrikantha

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Hi , My name is Dr Suraj Bhandari . I would like to thank Dr Ashwin and his team. We got correct guidance and support from start till end . We are 3 doctors joined together for Pg in Germany. We all got our desired branches . Its a lot of hard work and without complete documentation its not possible . But with help of Dr Ashwin Bidkar and his team we reached in Germany . There are 2-3 students who are writing bad and trying to spoil his name . But as we know Mr. Modi is best president till now still congress and all other opposition parties speak daily bad about him. I am in Emergency department and my friends got in other field . We call Dr Ashwin for any help and he is always supportive and ready to help . Though our contract with him and his consultancy is finished , we are getting support for our family and other issues as a friend . God bless you Dr Ashwin Bidkar. You are simply great . We all are proud of you .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Well my name is Nita Joshi , I have self experience about Dr Ashwin Bidkar. Excellent guidance , punctual replies and I have received all what I paid for. There are many agents in India who are taking 20 lacs, some are taking 30 lacs. We paid only 7 lacs to Dr Ashwin Bidkar . And we got total support from beginning till end . I received my PG seat in Radiology only because of Dr Ashwin help . Those who are writing bad about Dr Ashwin are really big stupid. They have just intension to spoil his name . But in life dogs bark when elephant goes . And dogs know what they can do and elephant knows what he can ! So I am completely in favour of dr Ashwin bidkar as I got what I wanted and I achieved my the dream to become radiologist only because of Dr Ashwin Bidkar .God bless you . I met many people in Germany who came through you . And they are thankful from bottom of there heart . Please do not stop your service because dogs can keep barking , its there style .

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Well read these newspaper articles to see for yourself what a fraud this bidkar is. http://m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/consultant-told-to-refund-rs14-66l-to-2-docs-from-gujarat/amp_articleshow/59763251.cms http://www.sakaltimes.com/pune/consumer-forum-orders-firm-refund-rs-15l-two-doctors-3105 http://www.oneindia.com/india/consumer-forum-tells-firm-to-refund-two-doctors-2504943.html

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Bidkar Ashwin Nitin's Credentials

• U.Petersburg,USSR (Grad. 2009)

AHC