Dr. Bidkar Ashwin Nitin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bidkar Ashwin Nitin

Hallo Friends, i am Dr Alex Müller from Germany. I am Dr Ashwin junior. He is very collegial,helpful,honest person. He taught me many operations. I thank you Dr.Ashwin.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Hallo Everyone. My name is Dr.Rahul Saxena. I am from Delhi. I have a true respect for Dr.Ashwin Bidkar. Very Intelligent, fast, decision taking, dynamic Personality cardiologist. Very helpful. Hats off to you sir. Thanks for the help and guidance.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Sir is great human being. He helped me like a god. Rich by Heart. Great Cardiologist. From Vishwas Raghavender

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dear Dr.Ashwin . I am Dr. Rajesh Mehata. You have done my sons admission I Berlin as a resident doctor. I thank you from bottom of my heart. I heard that you being cardiologist took lot of your very important time and helped other doctors to make there future in Germany.Great job . Respect.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Hallo Ashwin Sir ,I am your student , you might not remember me. Got to know that you have won the case which those two idiots Viral Patel and Naman Zala did against you . These both stupides have no knowledge about your capability ,experience , knowledge and the many doctors you have invited in Germany and made there carriers. I know these viral and Naman . Both are f****. You did right sir, you have slapped on there mouth by just once and ever in 30 min , who were troubling you since 3 -4 years . I am proud of you Ashwin Sir. I just wrote this post publically so that world will know, how fool is viral patel( who is 1st year resident in Neurology and will soon get admission as a patient in Psychiatry .. ) and naman zala from Gujarat. 1 . number Ashwin sir, keep it up. Don't forget me. I will never forget your help ,support and guidance.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Hallo , i am Rohan Naik . Excellent,super service. Complete satisfaction. We respect you Ashwin Sir . And proud of you. Keep it up .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Sir I am Dr.Roshan Raj from Kanpur. I am very thankful to you . Excellent service. 100% satisfactory. Total support. Great experience with You Dr.Bidkar . My parents are proud of me and I keep You as my guide,teacher, helper everything. I want to become like You Sir . Please take me in your team. Your qualities and knowledge is inspiration for me .

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Hallo Ashwin Sir, i am Dr. Kunal Mehata. As per the rating concern.I would like to rate 5 of 5. Best services, replied my all queries, gave correct directions. Very polite, calm, patiencefull. I recived Hospitation ( Internship) and working allowance as a doctor in Berlin only with help of Dr. Ashwin Bidkar. Sir thanks you . Without you it was really difficult. You made my dream in reality. Sir, god bless you and your sweet family. Again, thank you,thank you, thank you so so much.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Sir thank you . I got my way because of you . I was so confused , you showed me right way. I appreciate your efforts. You and madam are great. I came safely here in Germany . Got no visa problems. I will surely take your help for my wife and my brother. Both wants to shift here in Hamburg. Sir I am sure you will help me in that too. I thank you once again sir. Without you it was almost impossible. Regards from Dr Sushil Shinde and family.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Hallo guys . I am Dr Rajesh .Excellent service, replies to all emails maximal in 2 days ,no problems, Dr Ashwin Bidkar is very good man . I am so satisfied , thankful for him and his team. He explained me about approbation and beruserlaubnis etc correctly which other companies have no idea about it. I will definately use the service for my wife also. I got position as resident doctor in Surgery in Germany only because of Dr Ashwin Bidkar and IHMC team. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Bidkar Ashwin Nitin's Credentials

• U.Petersburg,USSR (Grad. 2009)