Ratings for Dr. Bidkar Ashwin Nitin

Sir thank you . I got my way because of you . I was so confused , you showed me right way. I appreciate your efforts. You and madam are great. I came safely here in Germany . Got no visa problems. I will surely take your help for my wife and my brother. Both wants to shift here in Hamburg. Sir I am sure you will help me in that too. I thank you once again sir. Without you it was almost impossible. Regards from Dr Sushil Shinde and family.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Hallo guys . I am Dr Rajesh .Excellent service, replies to all emails maximal in 2 days ,no problems, Dr Ashwin Bidkar is very good man . I am so satisfied , thankful for him and his team. He explained me about approbation and beruserlaubnis etc correctly which other companies have no idea about it. I will definately use the service for my wife also. I got position as resident doctor in Surgery in Germany only because of Dr Ashwin Bidkar and IHMC team. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Its my pleasure to get an opportunity to say BIG THANKS to Dr.Ashwin Bidkar. Sir thank you from bottom of my heart. I really was going through bad days and he helped me at correct time. He showed me the right direction . I saved lot of time and money because of you . You are simply great sir. I will never ever forget your guidance in entire life. It was really difficult to get Surgery seat in India. But only by your help I am now resident in Surgery dep in Berlin. We all thank you again. God bless you and your family. Dr Shrikantha

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Hi , My name is Dr Suraj Bhandari . I would like to thank Dr Ashwin and his team. We got correct guidance and support from start till end . We are 3 doctors joined together for Pg in Germany. We all got our desired branches . Its a lot of hard work and without complete documentation its not possible . But with help of Dr Ashwin Bidkar and his team we reached in Germany . There are 2-3 students who are writing bad and trying to spoil his name . But as we know Mr. Modi is best president till now still congress and all other opposition parties speak daily bad about him. I am in Emergency department and my friends got in other field . We call Dr Ashwin for any help and he is always supportive and ready to help . Though our contract with him and his consultancy is finished , we are getting support for our family and other issues as a friend . God bless you Dr Ashwin Bidkar. You are simply great . We all are proud of you .

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Well my name is Nita Joshi , I have self experience about Dr Ashwin Bidkar. Excellent guidance , punctual replies and I have received all what I paid for. There are many agents in India who are taking 20 lacs, some are taking 30 lacs. We paid only 7 lacs to Dr Ashwin Bidkar . And we got total support from beginning till end . I received my PG seat in Radiology only because of Dr Ashwin help . Those who are writing bad about Dr Ashwin are really big stupid. They have just intension to spoil his name . But in life dogs bark when elephant goes . And dogs know what they can do and elephant knows what he can ! So I am completely in favour of dr Ashwin bidkar as I got what I wanted and I achieved my the dream to become radiologist only because of Dr Ashwin Bidkar .God bless you . I met many people in Germany who came through you . And they are thankful from bottom of there heart . Please do not stop your service because dogs can keep barking , its there style .

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Well read these newspaper articles to see for yourself what a fraud this bidkar is. http://m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/consultant-told-to-refund-rs14-66l-to-2-docs-from-gujarat/amp_articleshow/59763251.cms http://www.sakaltimes.com/pune/consumer-forum-orders-firm-refund-rs-15l-two-doctors-3105 http://www.oneindia.com/india/consumer-forum-tells-firm-to-refund-two-doctors-2504943.html

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Once I post the comment, the irony is that Dr Ashwin won't know who it from..thats because he has fooled and looted soo many people. I don't understand how he can sleep at night. Doesn't your conscience hurt. He took almost 8 lakh rupees promising a seat. He actually misguided me. Saying without c1 u won't get a pg. He did not tell us about pkt.. Berufserlaubnis.. Approbation.. He just took money from us making false promises. U will have to pay for the unjust that u have done to soo many people.. Who believed u, thinking you are a fellow countryman.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Hi, Dr Suhas Mane here. I would like to say sincere thanks to Dr Ashwin Bidkar. He is best cardiologist settled in Germany since many years. I got seat in Orthopedics and trauma in Germany only because of Dr Ashwin Bidkar and his team. I was initially very confused and worried by my future but i met Dr Ashwin only by grace of god ( www.i-h-m-c.com) and helped me a lot. I got allowance to work as a doctor in Germany and now working as a Assistenzarzt in Berlin. keep doing it Dr Ashwin. We all love you. I met lot of other doctors here in Germany who came through Dr Ashwin Bidkar. All are happy and thankful to him to achieve are goals and dreams

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Hallo People, i would like to share my experience witzh Dr Ashwin. I had no information about post graduation in Germany. I got contact of Dr Ashwin Bidkar from website www.german-medical-education.com , he has very strong and helpful team . I got always replies to my queries on same day , they gave 100 written guarantee about my placement in German hospitals. According to that withing a period of 1 month after giving all the documents ,i received a call for interview and finally received contract from hospital. I am so happy now. dr Ashwin helped me not only keeping the things according to contract but also help my family to move in Germany. I liked the way of his working and friendlyness . He is great well famous indian doctor in Germany which i got to know after coming to Germany. Thank you Dr Ashwin for makings my dreams comes true. God bless you and your family.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I got excellent service. I paid to him and its worth for it. I got job in Germany only because of Dr Ashwin Bidkar.He is gr8. I got regular emails,video chats and support from him and his team. Due to him i have achived my dream to become a specialist in Germany. Thank you very much Dr.Ashwin for your help and support. No fraud ,no hiding. He takes money but do the work guaranteed. i have now 100 % trust on him.God bless you Dr Ashwin Bidkar. You made my life and dream come true.

Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Bidkar Ashwin Nitin

Dr. Bidkar Ashwin Nitin's response
Thank you Viral 😊 , call me any time . I am always ready to help . Also this Sunday I am inviting 2 doctors from India . You can come at my home , I will introduce you to them . Have a nice day

Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Bidkar Ashwin Nitin's Credentials

• U.Petersburg,USSR (Grad. 2009)