Ratings for Dr. Igor J. Skalsky

Great dentist. He was kind and knowledgeable. Very understanding. I came in with an emergency, every other dentist in the area turned me away, they couldn't be bothered to help someone in an emergency. Not him though told me to come in right away. Ended up having some major work done and he was considerate and didn't make it so scary.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I was looking for a new dentist in the area and called this place...the male receptionist (yes, male) was rude, condescending and tried to be a slick salesman for a dental implant with me! (or maybe it was the doctor, who knows) I would never step foot in this place. I was trying to schedule just an initial consultation only about getting a single upper back tooth extracted (per my perio doc) and this rude guy kept insisting that I had to get an inplant at the same time my tooth was extracted. (Never met me, saw any of my records etc.!!) Needless to say, I declined and said I'd be continuing to look for another dentist.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009