Ratings for Dr. Irnest S. Oser

Dr. Oser is a self-important doctor who does everything by himself without communicating with the patients. His remarks are mainly put-downs and insensitive. He wondered about the strength of my tranquilizer. I said I was trying to get over the death of my wife. His response? "Yes, but that was months ago." I've also waited an hour for the nurse to find out what blood tests to take. Good luck on this one.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

My experiences with Dr. Oser have always been positive. He has taken the time to explain various illnesses and has never seemed rushed. He is thorough and, more importantly, has a good network of specialists that have been able to help me with specific issues. His staff has also been very helpful whenever I have a question or need a prescription refill. I would recommend him to others looking for a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Excellent Physician. Very Caring and takes the time to listen to his patients. I feel very comfortable with my life in this physician's hands.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

This doctor mocked that my mother was allergic to certain meds. No bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Arrogant and doesn't listen. My consultation summary confirms this. He has written that I deny having the very problems that I went there for such as shortness of breath, palpatations, edema, fatigue. Instead he comments that I complain of rectal bleeding. What??? If the family history and my personal info weren't on the same page I would have thought that this summary belonged to someone else.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. Irnest S. Oser's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD