Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Greenidge

Dr. Greenidge has no bedside manner, she acts as if she is doing you a favor in providing any information. After a routine pap smear with a PA , I bled for five days, concerned I called the office to follow up. On my next visit Dr. Greenidge proceeded to tell me " we do not want you calling the office crying". However, a bad attitude I can deal with if you are receiving good care. However, Dr. Greenidge was negligent in providing me information. She put my health at risk. I am disgusted.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Great doctor and office love Dr. Greenidge and Nadine one the Nurses there.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Like many other comments here- she is always in a rush. I had a difficult pregnancy and she was of no help. She treated me as an annoyance. I am greatful that my son was born healthy and she did a good job with my C-section but that being said I am not going back and will be looking for a more understanding doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

This is the worst clinics I have ever been to in USA, they make you do your urine test yourself.The moment I asked why should that be the staff became rude to me.My Pap smear result was no where to be found and the midwife told me it will be repeated at the next visit. She did not remember anything about it at the next visit.After sometime when I then requested for the result,she said she already told me that all my results were normal.They change my appointment dates as they like and she kept telling me that it was because I prefer Sat appointments.When I finally met the doctor,it has been similar experience too.You wait for roughly 45mins to see her and she only spend a couple of minutes with me.I remember when my blood pressure was 76/48 and I expressed my concern,all she said was that I started at a low level.She met me when I was admitted for belly pain,I remember her saying she doesn't care and this reflected in her attitude.I have my medical records now, off to a better place!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Suzanne M. Greenidge

Dr. Suzanne M. Greenidge's response
I am sorry that you had a bad experience. We take every review seriously. Since this review we have made some staff changes and taken steps to correct issues in an effort to give our patients the exemplary care they deserve. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us a second chance as we continue to make every effort to provide the highest quality care to our patients.

Submitted November 3, 2014

This doctor has the rudest bedside manor of all. Because of my age it seemed to her that a possibility of cancer was ok because she had to tell much younger patients they had cancer!!! So I suppose in her mind if your 40 or so its ok It seemed I was bothering her because of my concern of test results that terrified me!! When I called the staff was rude unexperienced and has no manors!! They eat food at the desk and always leave me on hold for 10 min or longer!! Do not waste your time or life on this office!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Went for an annual exam. One nurse was friendly, but rest were hurried and seemed a little rude to me. Dr. Greenidge herself was professional, but I was disappointed she did not leave time for questions and the whole visit seemed pretty rushed. Maybe that's just how medicine is these days? The woman at the front desk gave me an appointment reminder card with a date that doesn't exist, which I didn't realize until I got home and tried to put it on my calendar. A relatively small mistake, but annoying to have to call back and figure out which date she had intended to give to me.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Never go to this practice! Find another physician. I'm done. I've had numerous bad experiences with this practice, which continues to decline and the medical "care" is seriously lacking.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I liked her. I saw her twice, just for annual checkups and she was supportive and knowledgeable. She was very busy and seemed a little hurried, but I never got the feeling she was giving me short shrift. She answered my questions and it was obvious she had reviewed my chart before she saw me. Staff was fine. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Although I had an appointment, the doctor did not do the gyn exam. She had her nurse practitioner do the full exam. When I did meet her I found her to be very "hurried" and have a very unfriendly attitude. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

I've been to this office three times. I hope I never have to go again. The waiting room is loud and packed. The staff, if your lucky, is only unfriendly. For the most part (with the exception of the office manager and physician's assistant) they are downright rude. Dr. Greenidge neglected to exam me or look at any of the medical records I brought with me. She sat with me in an exam room for less than five minutes and told me what to do. No questions. No discussion. On my follow up visit, I was told (again, no exam) that I needed to have two surgeries. I could tolerate the rude and obnoxious staff that regularly schedules me in the wrong office, with the wrong doctor, losses test results and gives me the WRONG test results if Dr. Greenidge were any good. But she's not. Sorry. I wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Suzanne M. Greenidge's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1993)