Ratings for Dr. Allan D. Samuels

Was quoted one price for a cleaning over the phone and was charged an additional $45.00 for an exam. I was never told about the exam and thought it was all part of the cleaning appointment. The very unpleasant receptionist said oh well the exam is already done and you are being charged. I also was told that the doctor wanted a full set of x-rays as I was getting up from the chair AFTER my cleaning. I said no way!! Anything to pad the bill at this place!! I WILL NOT BE BACK!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr Samuels is a competent, caring and compassionate gentleman Dentist. After recovering from throat cancer, I sought his services to adjust my dentures which were no longer wearable due to 35 radiation treatments in my mouth and neck area. At no time did he ever display impatience or aggravation when I had to take time out to sip water because of damage to my saliva glands. I thought I would need new plates, but Dr Samuels assured me that he could adjust my old ones to last at least for the next 20 years (I'm 73 y.o) and he has!I gave him an opportunity to make a large profit on a new set of teeth (in the thousands) but he deigned to take the high-honesty road. Throughout my journey thru the pain of throat cancer, God has constantly placed wonderful people in my path to assure me that He, God, adores me: Dr. Samuels is one of those people, and I thank God for him! If you need a dentist, please go to Allan D. Samuels, DMD. PS: His staff of two, are great also. It's a win-win situation.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. was very thorough and explained everything. Cleaning was done by the Dr himself! X-rays taken by dental nurse. History was a little long, but I guess necessary.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009