Dr. Abiodun Oyebola

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Abiodun Oyebola

Dr. O is the best doctor you can find. My son has gone to him since birth and he loves going there to see him. He makes us feel like family and knows exactly what to do every visit. Thank you doctor O for being amazing.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Had a referral for Dr. O for my son when he was 3 months old. I was so impressed by him that I requested he take my son on fulltime. Thankfully he agreed and have been nothing but impressed since. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Very lucky to have this dr. For my kids he is so kind and give you all his attention and the time to listen high recommended.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Dr. Oyebola is an incredibly knowledgeable, kind and compassionate Pediatrician, we are very lucky to have him looking after our young daughter. You will not find a better Pediatrician in the area.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Listens and understands my child challenges each time.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

My son was referred to Dr. O for a single visit consult after having surgery. He was incredible, and easily the best doctor I could ask for. So thoughtful and caring with my newborn son, so personable and warm with me. It was such a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Great place. You always have the feeling your children are in good hand and place. Best in town!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. O is an incredible and caring pediatrician. I'm so happy that I was able to get my son into him when he was 2 months old and now that I'm pregnant again both of my boys will have Dr. O as their pediatrician. I cannot recommend him enough to other parents!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

He is such a incredible and knowledgeable Dr. Every time I visit wether it be a big or small issue he treats it to his best of care and helps out in every way I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a pedeatrician. My daughter loves him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Very caring doctor. He explains everything to you and really puts your mind at ease. He really cares and that is so rare these days. Have recommended him to family and friends. You can't get better than word of mouth

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Abiodun Oyebola's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Received my MD degree from the University of Ibadan Nigeria. Master of Public Health from Jackson State University and residency at the Cook County Hospital Chicago. I am a member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario; fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. I have over 15 years of experience taking care of kids and I absolutely love my job.

• English

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1998)
  • Jackson State University (Grad. 2002)