Ratings for Dr. Ashley Brumm

I love Dr. Brumm. I like how relaxed the visit felt, it made me much less anxious. I am glad I chose to see her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Awesome care! Love Dr. Brumm. She saw me throughout my whole pregnancy, and even came in to deliver my baby on the weekend when I went into labor. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I switched to Dr. Brumm after having a horrible experience elsewhere. She is wonderful! I love how relatable she is, and that she takes her time to explain everything to me. She never makes me feel rushed, and also makes me feel like I am her number one priority.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Polite helpful and very knowledgeable. I have been going here for 2 yrs now and not one complaint.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

The front desk clerk is an absolute witch for lack of a better word. She discusses other patients personal issues where others can hear. She is very rude and this is the only reason that I will not continue going there if at all possible. They would not treat me, even though I am a high risk pregnancy, because I had an old bill from 2004 but couldn't provide me any proof of what the charges were for because their records didn't go back that far. So why would I hand you money that you can't prove that you are entitled too???

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very caring and attentive to patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014