Ratings for Dr. Mehvish Jawaid

Very good doctor. Recently switched to her. She has been very friendly to me and my family. She never refuses to see her Patients even as walk-ins. Is very friendly to me and makes it easy for me to talk to her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Malton Medical staff are extremely helpful. I saw another Dr at this clinic but he left. I unfortunately went with Dr. Jawaid. She cancels appointments, calls to get you to come in early only to wait. She stays in one room and leaves the door open during appts so you can hear other patients issues. She doesn't listen, does not even look at you. Terrible doctor. Look her up on the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons and find another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

New to the office. Really liked her . I’ve moved to Malton from Toronto. Had a hard time finding a new doctor. She is very pleasant and patient. Great job

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Saw this doctor and really liked the way she approached me with my problems. She didn’t have what most doctors now have the “one complaint rule “! Which I found really good.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Had a really good experience with this doctor today. She was very friendly and patient. Really enjoyed meeting her and have already referred her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

just saw this doctor today. Had been referred to her by my family friend. I have to say she was very good. She took the time to know me and my family. Finally i found a female doctor, i really hope she does not move

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Do not get your baby circumcised by her! She completely messed up my son's circumcision. He went through all of that torture to have to go through it again or get made fun of the rest of his life.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have recently moved into this area. I was trying to find a family doctor for me and my family . I was really happy with her service. She listened to me and also my kids got along with her and they really don't like doctors.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I was a patient at this office for years prior to seeing Dr.Jawaid, and was always happy with the service provided. After seeing her I was confused as to how she could have possibly been hired. The lack of presence I felt while speaking to her about my medical issues was very upsetting. As the many reviews before she is only interested in whats going happening on her cellphone. I strongly do not recommend this doctor, the office it self is great and there are many other doctors I have seen here on a walk in basis who have been nothing but amazing. Dr Jawaid is in the wrong field and should find something she is actually passionate about, she made mistakes on my prescriptions which my pharmacy had to call back to correct.

Submitted July 7, 2017

Signed up and saw this doctor a few times when she was at Malton a medical (not sure if she's still there?) about 2 years ago. Wait times were terrible there even with an appointment you'd be waiting at least 2 hours. I agree with some of the earlier reviews - this dr is always on her cell phone. It's an impersonable experience as she's not really paying attention or saying much to you while you're speaking about your concerns. I think the only time she actually looked away from her phone and looked at me was when I asked a question related to sexual health. Not sure if she was taken back or just being judgemental? She also misdiagnosed me once and told me to use a cream that didn't work at all... I left and signed up elsewhere.

Submitted July 6, 2017