Ratings for Dr. Mehvish Jawaid

just saw this doctor today. Had been referred to her by my family friend. I have to say she was very good. She took the time to know me and my family. Finally i found a female doctor, i really hope she does not move

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Do not get your baby circumcised by her! She completely messed up my son's circumcision. He went through all of that torture to have to go through it again or get made fun of the rest of his life.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have recently moved into this area. I was trying to find a family doctor for me and my family . I was really happy with her service. She listened to me and also my kids got along with her and they really don't like doctors.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I was a patient at this office for years prior to seeing Dr.Jawaid, and was always happy with the service provided. After seeing her I was confused as to how she could have possibly been hired. The lack of presence I felt while speaking to her about my medical issues was very upsetting. As the many reviews before she is only interested in whats going happening on her cellphone. I strongly do not recommend this doctor, the office it self is great and there are many other doctors I have seen here on a walk in basis who have been nothing but amazing. Dr Jawaid is in the wrong field and should find something she is actually passionate about, she made mistakes on my prescriptions which my pharmacy had to call back to correct.

Submitted July 7, 2017

Signed up and saw this doctor a few times when she was at Malton a medical (not sure if she's still there?) about 2 years ago. Wait times were terrible there even with an appointment you'd be waiting at least 2 hours. I agree with some of the earlier reviews - this dr is always on her cell phone. It's an impersonable experience as she's not really paying attention or saying much to you while you're speaking about your concerns. I think the only time she actually looked away from her phone and looked at me was when I asked a question related to sexual health. Not sure if she was taken back or just being judgemental? She also misdiagnosed me once and told me to use a cream that didn't work at all... I left and signed up elsewhere.

Submitted July 6, 2017

I was a new Pt at her office and have been looking for a good female doctor. It's amazing that I've never had a female doc being female myself. I must say I had a great experience. She was very thorough and took her time to ask about my family's health issues as well. I defn recommend her. Hope you have the same experience I did !

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I was recommended to see her by my colleague. What i really liked about this doctor, is that she always would call me with my results and whenever i leave messages for her, she calls me back. This i found v. helpful so wanted to thank her for this by writing this review

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Terrible doctor. There is not much to be said of you're looking for a doctor tor simply fill your prescription without any concern about how you're doing on the medication, Dr Jawaid is for you. I however am looking for a doctor who can provide me with medical advice. She is very preoccupied by her cellphone, if that is the case please do not waste your patients time to come in to see you. I have been a patient at this office for years now, I have always had positive expierences here, after seeing her I can genuinely say do no waste your time seeing her she has no idea what she's doing.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

This doctor has written me an incorrect prescription on two occasions, once the wrong name and once the wrong prescription. She is more occupied with getting people in and out of the room and with her cell phone than she is with treating patients correctly. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

i just wanted to say i am so thankful to her that due to her persistence she found thyroid cancer, and i was able to be diagnosed and treated very efficiently

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016