Ratings for Dr. Pinaki Banerjee

Dr. Banerjee is an excellent doctor and a very good person. My wife had her gallbladder surgery under him and we have only good things to say about him. Once you visit him for the first time you will be super comfortable discussing things with him. He will surely make you comfortable and explain each and every thing in detail. He doesn't simply order few tests or refer to another doctor - he completely takes care of you unless you are well. His professional fee is little higher than the other surgeons but again given the treatment and care she received we had nothing to complain about it. Will highly recommend Dr. Banerjee to others.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

He saved my life by operating on me for pancreatitis with infection, from which I was at deaths door

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Wow Doctor! Very clear cut and confident approach to my problems. Delivered services exactly as I had been made to understand. Gave me a very clear idea as to my illness, the treatment plan and what I had to expect before, during and after surgery. No unnecessary medicines, including antibiotics!! Certainly the best that I have seen. Has a large number of doctors, nurses and health care personnel as his patients. This includes other surgeons and anaesthetists - who are best qualified to assess him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

He is amazing. By far the best surgeon that I have come across in Kolkata. I am able to write this because he salvaged my life after a botched up gall bladder surgery elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013