Ratings for Dr. George M. Correa

We have gone to Dr. Correa for many years and we are very satisfied with his work and the excellent staff.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I would recommend Dr Correa and his staff for any dental work. I have always been satisfied with the work performed, fillings and cleaning, and bridges. Appointments have always been kept and on time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I would suggest to reconsider. After 20 years of going to Dr. Correa, I went for a second opinion on one thing and $8,000 of work later, I have discovered what a poor dentist he is. He uses bad quality product with "old school" technology and equipment. There are great dentist out there and I would suggest finding one.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I've always felt uncomfortable during dentist visits until someone recommended Dr. Correa. I truly don't mind going to my dentist appointments with him. He is so kind and his staff is like family. My teeth and gums have never been healthier!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

DR. correa has been my family dentist for a number of years and i will never goto anyone else. in fact most all my family friends are now patients of his too. he is knowledgable kind and he listens to his patients. which is the most important part. my whole family has a beautiful smile thanks to dr.correa. through braces, pulled wisdom teeth, crowns... u name it we have had it done. and no one does it better than Dr. correa and his staff. he listens and cares about his patients and so does his staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011