Ratings for Dr. Eugenia A. Cornell

Dr. Cornell might well be a competant psychiatrist, but she insists on doing therapy along with prescribing, and she is a terrible therapist. She should stick to prescribing and allow her patients to see the therapist of their choice

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

I am sorry that a previous poster did not find Dr. Cornell to be helpful. I find her to be very well organized, sympathetic and knowledgeable. If she is unsure of something, she researches it carefully and is well prepared for the next visit. I also like the fact that she has a sense of humor and is not all textbooks and gloomy. I feel that I am getting the best quality of care from her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Not good at all. No compassion. Waste of time and money. She turned me off on the first visit and I found someone else.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Unlike the previous post, I believe Dr. Cornell is highly competent. She is realistic in her assessments and quite helpful. She's honest and open to discussing treatment alternatives.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

She had no idea what she was talking about or what I was talking about, and didn't seem to care at all about getting things right. She even disagreed with me about what I personally was experiencing. Do NOT go to her if you can help it!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

Dr. Eugenia A. Cornell's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1980)

HealthPartners