Ratings for Dr. Christopher C. Claydon

I've been seeing Dr Claydon since the mid 70s. He's awesome and so is his staff. I would recommend him to anyone. And, my wife has been seeing Susan Claydon for a number of years and feels the same about her as I do about Chris Claydon. This is the best Doctor I have ever experienced in my life.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Great Doc and His wife a nurse practioner is the best ever very down to earth, nice, sweet, and easy to talk to. I have only seen the Doc twice and I have seen his wife 10+ times great team keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

The best doctor ever. I have seen Dr. C, and his wife, Susan (N.P.) for over 20 years and I can say, without a doubt, that you will not find better. Both are very caring, down to earth and kind. Extremely knowledgable while keeping the patient involved and informed. Wonderful family environment and staff are genuine and fun. My only regret was moving too far away to continue as their patient. Now I am spoiled and unable to find anything even close to this level of care and concern.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

Dr. Christopher C. Claydon's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Grass Valley, CA