Ratings for Dr. Abraham L. Azzouz

I have always avoided a visit to the dentist all of my life. So many bad memories of pain and trauma. When I had a tooth pulled with Dr. Azzouz, he was so attentive and careful. His training and level of compassion towards his patients raises the bar to a gold level. After I walked out getting in my car I heard myself saying out loud "I cannot wait to go back"...then I laughed because I am scared to death of dentists. Not anymore. Azzouz literally changed my path towards a healthier future. This Dentist is a real find! One of a kind. And he is a dreamboat to boot! A total home run! Caring, compassion and daringly cute!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I always enjoy my visits but today I really enjoyed talking to the staff..!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Grand River Family Dentistry- I have never been to such a professional, courteous and clean dental office. Every time I visit the office, everyone is extremely professional. They all seem eager to make my visit as simple as possible. I’ve been recommending the office to everyone I know. People always tell horror stories about their visits and telling you where not to go. So I’ve been telling everyone where to go. I have been neglecting to go to the dentist because of the chaos I always had to deal with in other offices. However, in the two months I have visited your office, I look forward getting my procedures done. It even makes me feel better than I’ve previously felt about paying out of pocket, because I feel like the doctor and the staff deserves the respect and MY MONEY!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

My experience at GR Dentistry was excellent, they are polite and caring individual, they explain everything to the T, they work with you when it to come to payment plans, the office was very clean, everybody was dress very presentable and neat, i can see they run a organized office. I must admit i hate going to the dentist cause my past experiences,but Doctor Abraham L Azzouz change that, i never felt pain once while he did his procedure. He will be my doctor to the end of time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I am very pleased with the staff communication and courtesy. The warmth exhibits a pleasing atmosphere. Everyone was so nice. I felt very comfortablewith the staff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

I take my 2 grandsons to Grand River Family Dentistry and have been incredibly pleased with the all of the staff. They are all very good with children. Every time we go there, most everyone in the office greets them and has a brief conversation with them, which makes them feel comfortable and "remembered"! The waiting room is clean and spacious. As soon as my dental insurance starts I will be making an appointment for myself!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Azzouz's staff is helpful, professional, and puntual. The use reinforcement videos and handouts to ensure that patients understand treatments and post-visit care.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

You will NOT be disappointed with Dr Azzouz and his staff. At Grand River Family Dentistry, you will experience top notch service. They were absolutely amazing and make others in the same field look like beginners. You will receive a reminder call, and when you arrive for your appointment, you will be greeted by a friendly and professional staff. Dr. Azzouz will make sure that he works for you to better your smile. Here, they make it a great point to make sure the patient is both empowered and educated so the best decision is made. Everything was explained in detail, all my questions were answered, and I felt a lot better about choosing a treatment plan. I think what really sold me was the fact that they took the time to make sure any services performed were covered under my insurance, so no surprise bills!!!! I finally found a dentist office that makes me feel comfortable. If you are looking for a life changing dentist experience, come here you WILL NOT regret it.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I love Dr. Azzouz and his staff. They are extremely friendly and very professional. Although they are far away for me I don't mind because is great service. I'm extremely afraid of dentists and since Dr. Azzouz knows this, he's always making sure that I'm comfortable and calm while he works on me. Since my first visit, I came back home and referred all my family to him and now all of them go to see him as well. I do not plan to change dentist as long as Dr. Azzouz is around. My daughter even wants to become a dentist now. THANK YOU, GRAND RIVER FAMILY DENTISTRY FOR YOUR GREAT SERVICES.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

Courteous staff and great experience overall. I enjoy that they stick to the appointment times and that my children have always had good experiences in their office.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Abraham L. Azzouz's Credentials

• University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry (Grad. 1990)