Ratings for Dr. Tuan A. Doan

Dr. Doan didn't even realize that the same blood test came back with too different results (which was obviously a lab error). If I hadn't looked at the labs, my Hadhimoto's diagnosis would have gone unnoticed. Additionally, he once said that fibromyalgia is a "trash can disease" I.e., it's not a real disease just something doctors use when they don't know what else it could be.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr most likely needs extended time off to re evlauate his work maybe too stressed

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Duan, has been caring for my Mother for over 10 years she is 84, I can't say enough kind words in regards to his helpfulness and care he has given my Mother through the years. Without him I don't know where she would be or what she would do. God Bless Dr.'s like Dr. Duan... Yes, staff is not perfect but trust me the system they must work with is not a working one and you should Thank your government or even your self for voting them in... This staff has worked hard to change with a governmental system.

Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Doan is amazing. I would trust my family and friends with him. I can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

This doctor is extremely rude and told me that I was a "negligent and abusive" parent because of my religious views regarding vaccines. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE, he talks down to you like you don't know anything regarding your own child

Submitted March 15, 2011

Wow I thought I was the only one having problems with the staff! The front desk ladies are the rudest nonattentive I have ever seen. 2 weeks ago I went in and stood at the front desk for 5 mins and she didn't even say a word to me I finally said excuse me I have an app w/ dr Doan & she said "I'll let him know your here" that's it! On the other hand dr Doan is extremely sweet and always helpful. If he doesn't know what's going on with you he's quick to refer me to a specialist. I've been going to him for almost 7 years so he's the only reason I continue to go back. I rate him and his nurse Rachel 5 but the font desk staff a 1

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

The entire office is Amazing!!! So nice and helpfull. Got me in when I was sick right away. Very knowledgable. Cannot say enough about every one! Dr Doan and Dr. Shannon and all of there support staff.Highly reccommend them!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I absolutely love Dr. Doan and have recommended him to several of my friends. He is always smiling and makes me feel comfortable. I like that he is able to easily pinpoint and treat whatever medical condition I or one of my family members am/are suffering from. However, several of his office staff and his NP are extremely rude, which is too bad because I bet it affects the number of patients he keeps. I have reported this to Dr. Doan, and have mentioned it on surveys. Hopefully he will be able to do something about it.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

I saw Dr. Doan today and told him that I appreciated his openess and willingness to talk with me. He answers my questions effectively and does not rush me. When I have had concerns he listens and responds without becoming defensive. I feel completely confident in his opinions and care for myself and my family.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

I agree that the staff are not very helpful upfront, but I really like this doc who does listen and takes time with us. His assistant Alex is really helpful too. He really helped when our son was getting the run around by specialist with migraines and high blood pressure to get him off the bad meds.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Tuan A. Doan's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med